Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Feedback- How Endgame Should Work

dierath

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ THE NOVEL I WROTE PLEASE READ ONLY THE LAST SECTION

Obtaining void keys-

First id like to say i have played every waking hour since update 8. Most of my time has been spent farming the highest level defense missions in the game (pluto-narciccus and palus, i switch back and forth) i have gone up to wave 20 in both many many times and me and the other 2 people i have played with have yet to see one void key.

other clan mates say venus-kilken wave @(*()$ 5 has given them keys as rewards... this is an area that has 1/2 the level of pluto why does it drop keys all the time????

I do not mind farming for void keys but there needs to be a way for HIGHER LEVEL players who worked for there max lvl warframe/mods/gear and can handle the harder stuff to be rewarded (this is often called progression!) .

If i make it to wave 20 in your highest lvl area, or wave 25, or something that is reasonable (and time consuming) i should have a good chance to get a void key..... Even if you make it so that you can only do "daily" type defense missions to get them that are harder then pluto's id be fine with that. But the fact that in 2 days and 28+ hours of farming i have not seen one key its really turning me off of the game right now. Id also like to add that im not a wealthy person, i am disabled and living on a very tight budget, i squeezed out $10 and got me my potatoes for my warframe/weapons and was quite happy tbo. If i had more money i would probably spend it, one of the things that i liked about this game is that MOST of the items were obtainable through farming, of course if you don't have the time to farm thats what the item mall/market is there for right?

On another note, the level of the void key should be determined by the level of the defense/alert missions that was completed, a lvl 1-19 area should yeild only the lowest level keys, lvl 20-39 area should yeild a mid class keys, and the 31-60 should yeild the highest level keys (with the hardest enemies and best rewards)

The void-(void missions)

i have ran only 4-5 void missions so far with clan mates that had keys and were nice enough to let me tag along, 4 outa 5 of these were as easy as a lvl 20 planet-mission all that was different was the reward at the end.

the 5th one was closer to what i expected, lvl 70+ enemies that were ALMOST a challenge.

THESE SHOULD BE HARD AND TIME CONSUMING.

If you want this game to have an "end-game" then there should be a vast rarity of keys for each tier. There should be a boss of some sort on the harder ones and they should yeild the best "loot".

You SHOULD really make these keys "easier" to obtain , i actually prefer y ou make a new planet with some higher level missions that give these keys as a reward very often.

FORMA (and the potatoes actually)

Please make blueprints purchasable with credits (100k-250k for one would be fine maybe the cost could start at 100k and go up 50k everytime you purchase the same blueprint)

Make the matt requirements for the bp big (1k plate,1k this, 1k that, 4 rare) something farmable but not impossible to do.

**NOTE: most people who are going to spend money on your game are going to do it to save "TIME" anyways, excluding customers who cannot spend as much $$ but have more time to farm is what makes almost every f2p game that i have played fail. Farming is what makes people play longer and if you give us something to work at you will keep us longer and in turn have a higher chance of getting $$ from us in the long run, Think how long it will take to farm this stuff, most people would probably pay the ~$5 for 4 of these but others like me would rather farm 12 hours a day for 7 days to get 4 of these.

LOGIN REWARDS (the better way to go)

When a login reward is to be given the player should beable to choose -RANDOM or -SELECT REWARD. If random is selected the system should workt exactly as it does now, but when select reward is choosen the player should beable to select any reward of that tier that they want AND THE LOGIN COUNTER SHOULD BE RESET. This means that if you get to loging reward tier 3 you can select your reward BUT you start back at tier 1 the next time you can get a reward.

(*the short and simple)

What "I/ME/MYSELF" thinks should be done with "THE VOID"

A CLEAR WAY TO FARM SUCCESFULLY FOR KEYS!!!

Add CLEAR level ranges to the keys (just like when you scroll over a mission on a planet)

Make keys more common (but add a rarity to them like mods - the more rare the key the harder the enemies will be)

Change the reward structure

All void missions should have 2-5x the amount of resource/mod drops as a normal mission of its level

-------rare key

(5x mod/resource drop rate)

boss fight

rewards you get for the current void missions

-------uncommon key

(3-4x mod/resource drop rate)

harder mission of the keys level with more mini-bosses (like the minigunner/ansestral infested ect)

(lowered chance of getting the current void key rewards , maybe 25%)

-------common key 

mission on par with the level of the key

(2x mod/resource drop rate)

(very low chance to get the current void key rewards , maybe 10%)

AND BAM you have SUCCESFULLY added awsomeness with the new void system

I just hate the IDEA of RNG in Void.... stupid DE milking us with RNG crap !

but , the void already has rng, perhaps each key could have a type as well as a rarity that would "narrow" the type of items that drops. for example vs infested might drop the weapon stuff, vs corpus might drop the warframe stuff, vs greneer might drop potatoes/formas?

you just done gone ahead and put this in like 4 other threads i have read. Question for u mister "warfarmer" what game have you ever played that is any type of mmo that doesn't have a gear grind???? farming is about the only reason to play isnt' it? so please go away