Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why The Jiminy Cricket Cant We Swap Polarities On Aura Slots And Rotate Through Polarities On Formed Slots

Doughalo2

DE you supposedly offer a very customizable experience with the modding system, and you do... but only to a limited extent.

Why can't we swap polarities with the aura slots, its such a pain in the &#!, i earned my forma and I always want to try new builds but its ludicrous re-formaring every single time.

And secondly if you just let us rotate through polarities on formaed slots it would open up so many build possibilities, because we could min,max for one thiing and then change our minds and swiftly edit the formaed slots. so simple, so easy to implement, and we would still require the exact amount of forma to achieve powerful builds, it would just add flexability !!

Fun fact a friend of mine has built several frost primes to achieve this flexibility lol

This right here is the solution as far as I'm concerned.  There's a reason why the game hasn't ever prevented us from having duplicates of any given Warframe or weapon.

If a person's builds are going to be min-maxed to the point where build diversity begins to suffer then they are more than able to have two of that frame which thusly allows that build flexibility.  I did just the same with both Loki (2 normal and 1 prime) and Valkyr (2 normal) back when I played on PS4.

This right here is the solution as far as I'm concerned. There's a reason why the game hasn't ever prevented us from having duplicates of any given Warframe or weapon.

If a person's builds are going to be min-maxed to the point where build diversity begins to suffer then they are more than able to have two of that frame which thusly allows that build flexibility. I did just the same with both Loki (2 normal and 1 prime) and Valkyr (2 normal) back when I played on PS4.

B-b-b-but...Chroma...quest...1 time use...Excalibur Prime...