Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Slot Limit

Sphirical

Question

So my buddy recently found out he didn't do the MK1-Bo, the last weapon he needed to get to Mastery Rank 20.

After doing the event for the Gorgon Wraith yesterday he is unable to buy more weapon slots. After selling the Gorgon Wraith it said he was able to buy new slots but after he bought the MK1-Bo the option disappeared.

Is there a weapon slot limit set in the game? Or is this a bug?

nQypEon.png

14 answers to this question

Probably a bug.Report it in the bugs section.Aslo,Did he have a gorgon wraith before the alert?

I posted it here as a question for the weapon slot limit, seeing if someone might have encountered this problem. He did have it from the event it came from.

Edited by Sphirical

happened to me too yesterday, I sold 1 weapon and the option to buy more appeared again (and it worked multiple times).

EDIT: idk if it's related to the gorgon wraith but, yes I already had one and yes I completed it before trying to purchase the slots.

Also, there is no limit to the amount of slots... at least there shouldn't be.

Edited by zY_Spartan_Yz

Anyone who didn't have any weapon slots free when they did the Gorgon Wraith alert lost their ability to buy more slots. It doesn't matter many slots you have, I heard of one guy who only had 8 and couldn't get any more, so it's not a cap on the number of slots it's just a bug.

Hopefully DE will say something about it when they get back to work on Monday.

Edited by Azure.M

Same here!

I thought there was a cap at 128, since that's what I got, but apparently not...

I have a weapon being made in the foundry : Does someone know what will happen if I take it ? will I be prompted for buying slots or will I lose the weapon ?

I've posted a report on the Xbox One section :

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/512704-weapon-slot-limit/

Edited by (XB1)JestersShade

So an interesting turn of events occurred when I went to see the void trader. He had exactly what I wanted but it appeared as though I had one space but I couldn't buy the rifle. In a panic I sold my Braton thinking that I'd be able to afford to lose it and replace it. After all it's only 50,000 credits! When I did, the purchase slot option popped up. I spent my platinum, got my slots, and my new prisma grakata. If you guys could restore my lost investment i.e. my Braton, I'd be grateful. This has been really inconvenient but I have faith that you guys will take care of my concerns. Thank you.

So an interesting turn of events occurred when I went to see the void trader. He had exactly what I wanted but it appeared as though I had one space but I couldn't buy the rifle. In a panic I sold my Braton thinking that I'd be able to afford to lose it and replace it. After all it's only 50,000 credits! When I did, the purchase slot option popped up. I spent my platinum, got my slots, and my new prisma grakata. If you guys could restore my lost investment i.e. my Braton, I'd be grateful. This has been really inconvenient but I have faith that you guys will take care of my concerns. Thank you.

This is the forum. You want to file a support ticket. 

Same here!

I thought there was a cap at 128, since that's what I got, but apparently not...

I have a weapon being made in the foundry : Does someone know what will happen if I take it ? will I be prompted for buying slots or will I lose the weapon ?

I've posted a report on the Xbox One section :

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/512704-weapon-slot-limit/

Dunno about the glitch, but if you are out of slots when you attempt to take a weapon it SHOULD prompt you that you don't have the room, thus stopping you from taking it. HOWEVER I DO NOT RECOMMEND DOING SO WHILE THERE IS SUCH A BIG PROBLEM.

Hold off if you can, if you can't and feel like bein risky go for it, it should stop you anyway.* 

*Then again a lot of things SHOULD be happening recently that aren't