Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warn People Before Weapons Are Removed From The Shop

-Leet-

Before update 8, I was planning to get the "Snipetron" weapon (because I was fed up at defence missions when I was using Paris and my kills kept getting stolen. :P)

Anyway, I wanted to get it after I had leveled my Paris, but then update 8 came and they removed the Snipetron from the market.

Had I known they were removing it from the game I would have picked up a copy of the blueprints before they went off the market.

So in future, could DE warn us before removing weapons? :(

Tl;dr - Announce weapon removals before they are removed in shop.

Note; I don't mind DE removing weapons from the market, so long as they warn us first.

Edited by TheReal1337

I'm glad im not the only one pissed about this. I was planning to collect every weapon in the game, but thanks to this I can't. I was even going to end up getting a grandmaster founder pack so I could get the 2 prime weapons but now there is no point in doing so. DE just screwed themselves out of 150 dollars from me.

They don't need to "warn" you that a weapon is going to be removed.

Just read the listing of update 8 changes.

Well, obviously they don't need to tell us. HOWEVER, it would be nice if they did. :/

It would have been nice to know that they were removing the snipetron prior to update 8.

Edited by TheReal1337

I'm glad im not the only one &!$$ed about this. I was planning to collect every weapon in the game, but thanks to this I can't. I was even going to end up getting a grandmaster founder pack so I could get the 2 prime weapons but now there is no point in doing so. DE just screwed themselves out of 150 dollars from me.

I am sort of planning to do the same thing, except "legitimately" (no buying weapons in the shop allowed).

I probably won't be able to do it though, because I missed the weapons that celebrated the opening of open beta (unless weapon trading was allowed).

Edited by TheReal1337

I'm glad im not the only one &!$$ed about this. I was planning to collect every weapon in the game, but thanks to this I can't. I was even going to end up getting a grandmaster founder pack so I could get the 2 prime weapons but now there is no point in doing so. DE just screwed themselves out of 150 dollars from me.

Why?

Your prime weapons wont ever be removed unless you sell it.

Why?

Your prime weapons wont ever be removed unless you sell it.

It's not the prime weapons that are the problem. It's the snipertron(and partly braton vandal) that is the problem. Since i'm no longer able to get them, I can't have a complete collection. If its not possible to to complete the in-game purchasable parts of the collection why bother spending any more real money for it?

I just noticed something....

They don't need to "warn" you that a weapon is going to be removed.
Just read the listing of update 8 changes.

Where in the update 8 changes does it mention snipetron? I can't seem to find it ._.

I don't want to say that it's "not there", but I seriously can't find it.

It's not the prime weapons that are the problem. It's the snipertron(and partly braton vandal) that is the problem. Since i'm no longer able to get them, I can't have a complete collection. If its not possible to to complete the in-game purchasable parts of the collection why bother spending any more real money for it?

That kind of logic will kill any game for you.