The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Really There For Endgame Players?

Liliheirax

Leaderboards could be a great idea in terms of endgame-motivation and could give players with maxed out gear more reason to play the game and actually do stuff with all their gear.

Leaderboards for longest T4 Survival time, Interception and Defense waves, one that tracks the shortest raid times and so on. Maybe have different ones for different group sizes (1-4 players for T4 for example)

Options -> Profile -> Leaderboards

As for raids:

http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/trialStatsArchive.php

http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/trialNightmareStatsArchive.php

http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/trialStats.php

http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/trialNightmareStats.php

Raids, are the reason you get a multiplayer game keep going. So yeah, Warframe needs raids like many others instanced games ( Vindictus, C9, etc...)

Warframe EndGame is still on mind works IMHO... DE, don't want to make rushed content just to please, that already made them losing players in the past.

The RELAYS are a start of something ( I think ). for 2*4 players Boss Fights, Defence+Assassination mission combos. In the end what makes EndGame content EndGame are and is the rewards gives for High Ranked Players ( like MR 15 only content ).

Why don't we have "Dungeons" alike ... with 2 or 3 Boss Fights.... its possible... just needs to be "Fitted" to warframe theme.

Using FFXIV:ARR for start inspiring ideias, like having Boss Cosmetics/ Emblem Stats/Weapons / Sentinels especific for those content... and leave MODS ( where DE tends to use and mess far too much ) for the syndicates.

In most MMO games, whats the fun of having ENDGAME Solo ? there is no game that is possible to achieve that solo or a 2 player...

Well, just my 2cents on the subject.

There is no "endgame".

All we're going to get with U18 and the "super hard missions" DESteve mentioned is probably MOAR NUMBERS piled on the already existing ones, and MOAR cheap mechanics that once again remove what little gameplay options we still have from our hands.

DE simply cannot make challenging "endgame" content. Just cheap, unfair, and unfun content. They proved it time and again. Trials are the biggest failure to date, the "Prime" example of why DE needs to hire someone else to do the job for them. There is no challenge there, just "CC/neutralize the enemy before they insta-gib you from halfway around the map and rush the "puzzles" to then rush to extraction".

End game is what you make of it. Make that single viper one of the most powerful guns in your arsenal, hell forma an MK-1 Brat eight times, teach newbies how to play the game, start your own dojo, PvP, brush up on your wavedashing skills. There's a ton of stuff to do that doesn't involve enemies with a S#&$ ton of health.

i personally fu**ing enjoyed escalation alert, I`d really like to have the "badass" node on every planet, just one node per planet, where enemy level is x4 their regular level on the planet, each will have a different game mode, but its just a waste of time suggesting such stuff, until starchart 3.0 comes

For me personaly endgame is pvp like in allmost all games but i rly would also like to see some new interressting changes in the pve of this game like semi open world planets and raids with HUUUGE bosses. Also i like to see bigger maps in Dark sectors with different things to do like in planetside but ofc with less players and smaler maps. We definately need dedicated servers for that

Edited by Lord_Noctus

For me personaly endgame is pvp like in allmost all games but i rly would also like to see some new interressting changes in the pve of this game like semi open world planets and raids with HUUUGE bosses. Also i like to see big maps in Dark sectors with different things to do like in planetside but ofc with less players. We definately need dedicated servers for that

or specially riddled missions like dark sector, every mission had a twist in it, badass mob, a riddle, a hidden thing, stuff like that, combined with badass lvls, that`d be pretty awesome

There is no "endgame".

All we're going to get with U18 and the "super hard missions" DESteve mentioned is probably MOAR NUMBERS piled on the already existing ones, and MOAR cheap mechanics that once again remove what little gameplay options we still have from our hands.

DE simply cannot make challenging "endgame" content. Just cheap, unfair, and unfun content. They proved it time and again. Trials are the biggest failure to date, the "Prime" example of why DE needs to hire someone else to do the job for them. There is no challenge there, just "CC/neutralize the enemy before they insta-gib you from halfway around the map and rush the "puzzles" to then rush to extraction".

sad, harsh, and true.

The reason there is very little end game content is because end game players don't really need to purchase that much platinum. New players pretty much have to so they need to keep them interested long enough to justify buying the slots. End game players, on the other hand, get tossed a raid and that's about it.

Edited by WereFowl

The reason there is very little end game content is because end game players don't really need to purchase that much platinum. New players pretty much have to so they need to keep them interested long enough to justify buying the slots. End game players, on the other hand, get tossed a raid and that's about it.

Gonna be honest here, Raids are a fantastic way for players to connect as well as a fresh break from 4 player modes, which is pretty much everything. I hope the current and following Raids can be tailored to be more of a "extra game mode" instead of a "Only do this if you are not noob" type of mission.

So the first trial is on earth. Eventually a trial on each planet is likely to come. In the mean time overall game design is being tweaked that brought us parkour 2. Also graphics have been updated to make use of pbr. Warframes are being reworked. Adjustments which we could all believe are necessary as the game develops having understood how initial designs could be improved upon.

I guess many of us are impatient to see this game become more, but i think some understanding is required on our part on what it takes to develop a game like this and to make each addition valuable with the resources and talent available. I can appreciate it takes time to keep their quality of development going, including reworking things make general gameplay overall better. So, thanks DE, not crazy about everything you have done, but for a large majority of what you have done, many many thanks. GL juggling game balance, mission design pvp and pve, finance, graphic design, sound design etc for the future.