The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Info And Updates

1NotOnly

Question

Since Update 8, you can now enjoy void missions. These missions are HIGHLY REWARDING!!!! Out of 3 missions in void, my squad got over 60k credits and 3 prime items: Frost Prime Blueprint, Latron Prime, and Latron prime item to build.

Now, you are wondering, how to get into the void. Well, We got the void missions from defense rewards. Such as xini wave 15 can give you a Tower I Raid mission.

How do you do the mission? Simple. If you have a void pass like Tower II Extermination, you go to your new symbol near your online status. Then you click use on one of the passes. Then you will have the ability to do solo, private, online, etc. What I did was, I'd click use, then invite contacts to join me. Can't have more than 4 people on a squad.

Difficulty. The missions are duable. The easiest so far is Extermination void missions. The hardest as far as I know is Raid. Once you collect the Artifact, THERE ARE HUNDREDS of STRONG enemies in your way. They usually are level 35 plus. Once again, all missions are duable.

THIS VOID MISSIONS SYSTEM IS EPIC SO FAR! I'll keep you tuned on for further information.

GO FARM THOSE PASSES FELLOW TEENOS.

How come when i tried to join a friend in void, said I can't join session?

There are bugs joining friends. He needs to invite you to his session. If you cant join after that you should both relog. If you still cant join after reloging, unfriend and refriend him. If that doesnt work he or you may need to change your network settings.

im not sure its right topic for this but anyone seen a difference when running Void missions in/with excalibur prime? if i remeber correctly it was said it gives buffs or something like that but i didnt see anything like that :(

On the wiki it says you can get forma and forma bp so i guess you can trust the wiki,for myself ive done like 10times void and got latron prime and components,reaper prime and components,but no forma i guess youl just have to wait BTW good luck!!

MusiXGhost and I have discovered that when you have a Prime Warframe equipped and walk past a "Box trap" your whole party gets 100-125 energy.

It is indicated with a blue aura much like when Ancient Healers heal. I don't know if anyone knew about this but we just wanted to help get the word out! :D Go on and try it. 

Good luck fellow brethren and I hope this helps even if a little :o 

http://warframe.wiki...active_trap.jpg <- Image of a box trap :3 

*You told me to post this here* o_o;