The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime Maxed Duration And Range Build

TheKingOfAllNoobs

Question

I have been working on a build for Loki Prime, and it seems perfect so far.

This is the build:

http://goo.gl/7Ee3cS

It only requires one Forma.

The Invisibility hits 33 secs, and the Disarm reaches 33m. It's so good that you can (probably, not tested yet) afford to go for a T4 void completely naked  (That is, without defensive mods) and still survive.

However, as a failsafe, I have included a Redirection mod and the fact that Constitution contains Knockdown Recovery, it means you won't get raped on the ground by those Bombards or Heavy Gunners as badly. I have also chosen to Forma an extra D polarity, instead of a Dash for Constitution, so that you can swap between Health or Shield mods as you wish. It also leaves one empty mod slot, so you can use other Exilus mods with higher drain.

I have also built in mobility, with enough space for a Patagium mod, for use with Parkour 2.0. You can always not Forma and leave it out.

I have sacrificed Efficiency for Duration and Range, but with Primed Flow, the massive energy pool should more than make up for it. I have also tossed in a Streamline for that little bit of efficiency.

PROS:

Lovely range and duration,

durability and defense,

mobility,

massive energy pool

CONS:

Some mods are hard to get (Primed mods, Patagium, Corrupted mods)

Exilus Slot costs 20 plat or lots of grind

Not as efficient, powers less spammable

What do you guys think?

Edited by TheKingOfAllNoobs

6 answers to this question

Looks good to me, I would change Redirection for Quick Thinking though, his base shields and health are abysmal so little point in trying to work with them. Since you have Primed Flow you have a energy pool of 743 to work with, it's a no brainer. I would also recommend a Natural Talent since you want to be on the move as much as possible. I personally run Rush on my exilus spot.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

Another vote for swapping out redirection in favor of quick thinking.  I also don't care for narrow minded either because of the hit to range.  But that is a personal choice of what you prefer.  Efficiency, range, or duration?  I'd rather go with a Fleeting Expertise r3 for 70% efficiency.  But narrow minded is better for say...the raid and you're the battery carrier.  In the role duration is more important.

Good overall build, and as others have suggested, you're better off with Quick Thinking instead of Redirection. However, the "disarming" aspect of the build is not great. Unless you use energy restores or have an EV Trinity around, you'll struggle to spam Disarm, which is your job in groups.

This is the build I run just about everywhere: http://goo.gl/yIe1tt

Only exception are raids where I'll be carrying the bomb, in which case I slot in Primed Flow and replace Enemy Sense with Irradiating Disarm. I'd sometimes replace Stretch/Rush with Irradiating Disarm depending on what I need for a mission. Notice how with the Arcane Essence helmet you only lose about 3 seconds from your Invisibility duration, while at the same time, you have max efficiency to spam your abilities. Even with 1 from the top Fleeting Expertise (assuming you don't have the helmet), you'll still have a very good duration.

Enemy Sense is there so you can always know when and where to take cover for recasting, how to optimally utilize your disarm, and when to watch out for stray bullets with Irradiating Disarm builds. I have many years of experience with games that require map awareness so it didn't take long to adjust to this playstyle, but that might not be the case for you. I still recommend you give it a try.

I wouldn't recommend this build if you're new to Loki though. You'll die a lot. I still occasionally die when one of my allies decides to come near me when I'm reviving, but that's a problem all Loki players face.

Edited by stoybot