Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Are The Orokin Vaults Ever Going To Be Worthwhile?

OverlordMcGeek

Maybe add peices for a new liset overhaul. Or a rare weapon peices based of RNG only to reward the patience of people. Noggles depicting the sentients. Skins for warframes. Bring back ciphers to unlock cosmetic stashes. Make my seer wraith/prime idea into an event introducing vaults 2.0...

Make my seer wraith/prime idea into an event introducing vaults 2.0...

Seer? As in Seer, dropped by Vor? Its impossible for it to become a prime at least, because it was made by Vor with Grineer and orokin Tech combined. And for a Wrait, just pretty unlikely.

Seer? As in Seer, dropped by Vor? Its impossible for it to become a prime at least, because it was made by Vor with Grineer and orokin Tech combined. And for a Wrait, just pretty unlikely.

You should see my original idea. It explains how both parts would be upgraded.

I would link it, but I can barely work a phone(which is how I am typing this) so maybe in a half hour when I get to my comp.

The jist of it is that the syndicates(whichever one you are most loyal too) gives you an email saying they tried upgrading it for us(wraith part). It fails since they weren't sure how to deal with the orokin tech; so we go to the vaults in the void to find similar parts that Vor used to "stabilize" it(prime part).

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/339193-ressurecting-my-seer-wraithprime-idea-on-an-actual-half-baked-event-idea-or-for-a-brand-new-corpus-hybrid-weapon-like-the-seerd/

Edited by OverlordMcGeek

You should see my original idea. It explains how both parts would be upgraded.

I would link it, but I can barely work a phone(which is how I am typing this) so maybe in a half hour when I get to my comp.

The jist of it is that the syndicates(whichever one you are most loyal too) gives you an email saying they tried upgrading it for us(wraith part). It fails since they weren't sure how to deal with the orokin tech; so we go to the vaults in the void to find similar parts that Vor used to "stabilize" it(prime part).

hmm, ok then, but it probably wont make the seer a good weapon anyways as it shouldnt have crit. The one thing that makes the Seer specia(-ly bad)

Seer is partly prime as it is (mix of Grineer and Orokin tech).

Soma is "Tenno designed assault rifle" - you get blueprint by researching it in dojo. Yet, it got primed.

I support idea of a bit more rewards (collector's items like those noggles, or cosmetic items, not mods or weapons) as long as it's something that could be occasionally rewarded in addition to corrupted mod, not instead of.

Seer is partly prime as it is (mix of Grineer and Orokin tech).

Soma is "Tenno designed assault rifle" - you get blueprint by researching it in dojo. Yet, it got primed.

I support idea of a bit more rewards (collector's items like those noggles, or cosmetic items, not mods or weapons) as long as it's something that could be occasionally rewarded in addition to corrupted mod, not instead of.

Not derelicts, just regular void.

Not derelicts, just regular void.

My bad. I knew what you meant, but by the time I finished reading posts and started answering I mixed facts up (it was very late at that time).

Anyway, such vaults (after a slight rework for Parkour 2.0) could even reward additional prime parts (like caches in sabotage missions).