Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wts Lotus Chesa - Bulky(Max) Omega - Golden Fur With Black Stripes - Golden Eye

It doesn't matter, omega or not, height is NOT stored in prints. And btw your is average height.

You know what.. i think it does. Mostly. I've heard the stories about small kubrows bred to tall (and tall to small) and i believe them, but in my experience they always have the same size.

I just want to say - you most likely copy the height.

You know what.. i think it does. Mostly. I've heard the stories about small kubrows bred to tall (and tall to small) and i believe them, but in my experience they always have the same size.

I just want to say - you most likely copy the height.

you are not right, you can always rebreed for max height , height does not store on imp 

you are not right, you can always rebreed for max height

I said something conflicting with your theory?

You can do what you want to do. But in my point of view - this is waste of time. It's minimum 2 days for each one (and platinum), no guaranty it will growth as big as you want. And my personal statistics says - size will probably be in the same category (small/medium/tall, ok, i really don't remember if it was the same or fast the same, but i'm sure it was close). So you better buy big or small, what you like.

Anyway this golden kubrow is perfect, i love it.

I said something conflicting with your theory?

You can do what you want to do. But in my point of view - this is waste of time. It's minimum 2 days for each one (and platinum), no guaranty it will growth as big as you want. And my personal statistics says - size will probably be in the same category (small/medium/tall, ok, i really don't remember if it was the same or fast the same, but i'm sure it was close). So you better buy big or small, what you like.

Anyway this golden kubrow is perfect, i love it.

NOT AT ALL