Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe In Rocket League.

lNogardl

Rocket League is a Cars meet football kind of game, and I bet most of you know what it is by now already.

I was really surprised by how Warframe somehow got itself in there, you can customise your cars in different ways such as hats (yes, hats), wheels, paint, antenna etc. For some reason, in the antenna section you can unlock Warframe heads that bobble around while driving, I was VERY surprised when I randomly saw a Loki head antenna being unlocked right in front of me, I was in Skype with my buddy who also plays Warframe and he didn't believe me only until I equipped it.

Later that session I got a Chroma head, my favourite Warframe, again I was very surprised and now i'm not changing my antenna ever again. My friend also got an Excalibur head later that day, so my question is, did DE have something to do with this game? Are all Warframe heads in there? Any other game references in there? Let me know what you guys know/think.

(I'm having too much fun with Rocket League, sorry Warframe).

DE made a official statement celebrating working with rocket league to have antennas heads in rocket league i dont play the game(I DONT HAVE THE $$$) 

but yea that's the gist of it. Sorry cant find official statement

Ah there we go, good to know they worked together, i'll try and find that statement.