Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✯ War Rangers✯ (W R) - ►Recruiting◄ 3-years [Experienced] [Active] [Veterans] [Full-Dojo]

AlexCrytek

Ok so I am very, VERY SERIOUS about what clan I am joining. Sadly I am leaving a bunch of nice people from shadow clan, but I couldn't stay there because most of them were a little too grindy and rushy for me. And the clan chat became silent, inactive.

Can you guys make it clear if you're really the perfect middle between casual and pro? Relaxed but seeking for fun and challenging combat rather than going for metagames? Not complaining about everything all the time? And hopefully not full of members who never even say hi in the chat?

Ok so I am very, VERY SERIOUS about what clan I am joining. Sadly I am leaving a bunch of nice people from shadow clan, but I couldn't stay there because most of them were a little too grindy and rushy for me. And the clan chat became silent, inactive.

Can you guys make it clear if you're really the perfect middle between casual and pro? Relaxed but seeking for fun and challenging combat rather than going for metagames? Not complaining about everything all the time? And hopefully not full of members who never even say hi in the chat?

Well , I understand your feeling but here we don't like rushers much , the clan chat are active everyday(morning , afternoon , tonight)most of members are very active in the weekends but during the week too now depend on wich time zone you are , most of them are from Europe. I think we are the perfect middle between casual and pro , we recruit any kind of player , we help each other very much and of course we seeking for fun an challenging :) and don't worry the members will say hi in the chat :)

By the way , says you already in a clan , post here when you are ready to join. :)

Edited by AlexCrytek

Well , I understand your feeling but here we don't like rushers much , the clan chat are active everyday(morning , afternoon , tonight)most of members are very active in the weekends but during the week too now depend on wich time zone you are , most of them are from Europe. I think we are the perfect middle between casual and pro , we recruit any kind of player , we help each other very much and of course we seeking for fun an challenging :) and don't worry the members will say hi in the chat :)

By the way , says you already in a clan , post here when you are ready to join. :)

I am still in my old clan for few days, also I am looking at few clans to join so not sure if this will be the one. Would it be very rude if I would leave in a week after joining if something's not that good? (doubt it but still)

I am still in my old clan for few days, also I am looking at few clans to join so not sure if this will be the one. Would it be very rude if I would leave in a week after joining if something's not that good? (doubt it but still)

Is your choice , I don't force anyone to join my clan or something so you choose.

How many people are usually on a time, and how many members do you have total? I might want to join. 

We usually play a lot in the evening and by night ( timezone: GMT+3 ) but in weekends we are almost all day ( most of members).

Right now we are 200+ members in clan.

Edited by AlexCrytek