Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✯ War Rangers✯ (W R) - ►Recruiting◄ 3-years [Experienced] [Active] [Veterans] [Full-Dojo]

AlexCrytek

I've been playing clan less up to rank 7 but it's getting kinda lonely playing with random people all the time. I'm looking for an active community and you guys are the first name that popped up. I'd like to join if you don't mind :)

I'm mostly active during weekends, but I also log-in once in a while after I'm back from university when interesting alerts popup.

In-Game name: Cyborger1

I've been playing clan less up to rank 7 but it's getting kinda lonely playing with random people all the time. I'm looking for an active community and you guys are the first name that popped up. I'd like to join if you don't mind :)

I'm mostly active during weekends, but I also log-in once in a while after I'm back from university when interesting alerts popup.

In-Game name: Cyborger1

Clan invite has been sent , welcome in WarRangers. Many of us are most active during weekends so is okay :D 

Anybody hosting dojo?

kinda off topic already in clan

We promote all members to Soldier Rank and they can enter by itself in the dojo :) Check your rank and sorry for the delayed promoting

Edited by AlexCrytek

Hey guys, new to Warframe, definitely a veteran of online gaming, but I figured since I plan on spending quite a bit of time on warframe I should scout out for some good people to play with, and between the amazing trailer and website, I figured this would be a good spot to start, My IGN is WhiskeyHick.

Hey guys, new to Warframe, definitely a veteran of online gaming, but I figured since I plan on spending quite a bit of time on warframe I should scout out for some good people to play with, and between the amazing trailer and website, I figured this would be a good spot to start, My IGN is WhiskeyHick.

Hey i would like to join clan. I am playing this game for week and i am also lokking for clan and friends.so can you pls add me to your clan

user name in warframe: xXabhijeetXx

Thanks

Guys says you are already in a clan , contact me again when you are ready to join us :)