The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✯ War Rangers✯ (W R) - ►Recruiting◄ 3-years [Experienced] [Active] [Veterans] [Full-Dojo]

AlexCrytek

Please take me. I was a loyal companion to the Santaphrax clan looking for active members. we grew and grew in numbers but eventually, we failed. Our members less and less active and now in ruins. Now i desperately want to be in another clan such as War Rangers as I think to me is a promising clan. I am an extremely active player, don't make any problems, Loyal to clans, and helps if asked. I promise that you wont regret me. If you can't for whatever reason, its okay. Thanks for reading.

By the way, if you want to specifically know what time zone I am in to keep track of my activity based on the days,here it is:

Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)

IGN: King_Sesh

Edited by King_Sesh

I want to join

HI, I would like to join this clan, and my IGN is D5798, thx.

Gundam1Down

Your clan dojo is nice, i want to join too.

Hi, I would like to join your clan.

My IGN: MrGhoty

Please take me. I was a loyal companion to the Santaphrax clan looking for active members. we grew and grew in numbers but eventually, we failed. Our members less and less active and now in ruins. Now i desperately want to be in another clan such as War Rangers as I think to me is a promising clan. I am an extremely active player, don't make any problems, Loyal to clans, and helps if asked. I promise that you wont regret me. If you can't for whatever reason, its okay. Thanks for reading.

By the way, if you want to specifically know what time zone I am in to keep track of my activity based on the days,here it is:

Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)

IGN: King_Sesh

Can I join this clan? Much appreciated :)

Gundam1Down

Why don't add me?

Sorry for the delay folks , we work at something important at the moment. Anyway the clan invite has been sent , welcome in WarRangers

Muramasa4165 says you are already in a clan , come back when you ready to join us.

Edited by AlexCrytek