Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe

Idzohra

Question

Hi guys

I made myself a rhino and if i get the platinum for a warframe slot, i will try to get saryn. I did some research (most of the posts and videos were from 2013-2014) and at first i thought rhino was really good. But rhino was nerfed in U15 or something, and he is not good anymore for endgame people said. I really want to play Saryn, but it seems she's a mid tier frame and sucks for late mid and endgame? ( I really hope this isn't true)

Thanks in advance and sorry for gramatical errors (English is not my native laguage)

24 answers to this question

Firstly, it's important to know that Warframe has no endgame, as more and more content is being dished out.

However, for late-game content, the only reason why Saryn can be viable is because she can mash 4. 

That's it.

Her other abilities are lackluster (except maybe Molt), and she really needs a rework about that.

For endgame, I suggest Loki Prime, but make sure you level the ORIGINAL Loki before you get him.

Edited by TheKingOfAllNoobs

Firstly, it's important to know that Warframe has no endgame, as more and more content is being dished out.

However, for late-game content, the only reason why Saryn can be viable is because she can mash 4. 

That's it.

Technically any frame can be used in late-game content, modded correctly

Thank you. I'm trying to figure out wich warframe to go for. Since I have only one slot, I can only have one for the moment. I think frost, trinity, valkyr nekros and mirage are decent/ fun. But i think i would like Saryn the most :D.

Saryn only has 2 good abilities - Molt and Miasma. The rest are a waste of energy, unless you really want negligible Toxin damage for your melee or a 15 damage Viral proc you could do 10x more with by using a gun modded with Viral.

Rhino is far better than Saryn for everything because his kit does what hers does, but does it better. If you want warframes worth the slot, Frost (tank caster), Valkyr (tank meat-grinder) and Mirage (lightweight jack-of-most-trades) are what you should go for.

Edited by Blackout751

Why i wasn't sure about rhino is because people said Iron skin is the only thing that makes him a good frame. But it's nerfed and it's worthless now, especially on higher lvl enemies.

Why i wasn't sure about rhino is because people said Iron skin is the only thing that makes him a good frame. But it's nerfed and it's worthless now, especially on higher lvl enemies.

Why is it bad ? Can you elaborate a bit more , please ? You just need strength mods to make it useful, else obviously the iron skin wont last long.

In my opinion you should test by yourself and care less about other people opinions, it's a matter of taste most of the times.

Why i wasn't sure about rhino is because people said Iron skin is the only thing that makes him a good frame. But it's nerfed and it's worthless now, especially on higher lvl enemies. Why i wasn't sure about rhino is because people said Iron skin is the only thing that makes him a good frame. But it's nerfed and it's worthless now, especially on higher lvl enemies.

Allright, lets drop in some things about rhino... He has very mixed kit, containing cc, aoe buff damage (against low-mid levels) Aaand then there is paper skin, he is sort of like mag, people dont think she's any good, while infact is one of the best at what they do.

Any frame can be used in late game. If you have the skill, the abilities become arguments to your weapons. I main Volt, who I was told was not for late game, but yet I am able to do better and last longer in some missions than other "late game" frames.

Pick the one that is most fun for you, not who has the most power, and play the game how you like to.

Edited by Elyndr

If you were going off the concept that rhino is a tank he was as you eluded to, but not the tankiest anymore. Valkyr is a true tank with her armor combined with God mode's Hysteria, but some people say she is boring to play as and you might find that to be the case as well. So, may I make a recommendation and try out Zephyr if modded right I.e. Turbulence/jet stream build she can become a tank of sorts. Plus she is super fun to play with even if her forth ability isn't the strongest it's still not bad when your being overwhelmed.

If you like tanks you should also try Mesa with a duration build (and for the love of god not a Peacemaker build), she's pretty hard to get but in my opinion it's worth it.

Here's my build:

2ibl1y0.jpg

You can just use Continuity and Flow instead of their primed versions if you don't have them and Mobilize is not necessary.

I don't remember rhino skin being nerfed recently, even that shouldn't stop players from using him. In fact, I find it better to tank with rechargeable shields at the cost of no energy.

Edited by Elkybam

Play what you want. All frames can do well, the more important thing is you're enjoying the frame. I personally play Valkyr, Frost,Vauban, Trinity and Chroma out of all the frames. They are all good in their own way with different play styles, If I do a spy mission I play Loki, if I want to level weapons I Play my Banshee. Eventually you'll get all the frames and you'll realize their good in their own way. Just Look at what sounds cool and try it it out. If it doesn;t work out Just try another frame until you find the frames you enjoy to play.All the frames are viable in "late" game, the difference I find is just how good a frame can solo to that level but thank god Warframe is a Co-op game.

Edited by Nesomeer

Yeah i've done some googling and it seems the thibgs traded for plat are prime blueprints? I'll have to try and trade my Nova prime helmet blueprint and Bo prime ornament. Anyone knows if this will get me 20 plat? I also have some prime archwing blueprint i think.

Yeah i've done some googling and it seems the thibgs traded for plat are prime blueprints? I'll have to try and trade my Nova prime helmet blueprint and Bo prime ornament. Anyone knows if this will get me 20 plat? I also have some prime archwing blueprint i think.

Bo Prime Ornament.... NO

Nova Prime Helmet is also pretty common these days I believe.

Rule of thumb, if you have loads of something, it's worthless on Tradechat.

You can trade:

Mods (including ranked ones)

Prime Blueprints and Parts

Platinum

Kubrow Imprints

Void Keys

Arcane Helmets (which you can't get anymore)

Special Weapons (like ones from the Void Trader and the Syndicates, as long as they have no affinity, Forma or supercharge).