Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Need Kuria 12-2 Pm Me Now!(Closed Waited A Hour)

N7-CommanderShepard

Yep. This was also my last one, total pain in the butt. I had issues getting a couple other tiles on ceres as well- but naturally as RNG goes the second I found them they started popping up all the time. Good on ya for helping everyone out.

Edited by Stratego89

• 2 months later...

Ahh kuria hunting. I remember when me and one other did the Ceres tile with the rock face. I got there easily but the guy with me failed hard, after about 10 minutes he was like "wait are you standing on it?" I was like "yeah". He just sighed and switch teleported with me. I just started laughing.

That Ceres tile with the huge rock-face, for 13-2 & 3. Tip for searchers, you don't have to parkour all the way up to it. I thought it was sitting on top of a little peak - which the Kuria guide iimplies. Try as I might, could not climb all the way up by any route. Then I tried scanning it (not just zooming with the viewer). Presto. Turns out its not on right top, but resting on the face. You do need to get high up to get a trace though. 

I think there has been a repositioning of this Kuria. You can't scan Kurias through scenary. I should not - and I assumed I could not - been able to scan it based on the screen-shot shown in the hitchhikers guide.