Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-1Day 23 Hr Glitch Twice Now!

(PSN)Isaac_Deadpool

so twice now I've logged in to see in my top right corner it reading -1day23hrs. Both times I signed out and then back in to then see the remainder of my boosters gone! I have now lost a total of 4 1/2 days of three boosters, credit, res, and drop rate! I've also now have lost a total of 120 plat. I believe it's been about a week and a few days since I wrote to support about this the first time and I've got no reply either by email nor on my PSN account! I understand glitches will happen and it takes time to look into things. I'm asking though please will someone please look into this for me? i'm 40, and not to skilled with my daughters iPad here. is there any way you can get back to me on the PSN? isaac_deadpool is my account. I'm not pissed, but I'm getting there lol. I just don't want to keep putting money into the game if I'm going to lose some of it every few times! I'd really just like my plat back if possible, the math on the boosters is honestly just pennies on the dollar. Though We all know you can do a lot with 120 plat. Whom ever took the time to read this, I'd like to thank you, and I hope your day Has started off better then mine. A new and addicted for life now warframe player :). Isaac_Deadpool on the Playstation 4!

I haven't made a support ticket in a while, but for console users we didn't get e-mails or PSN messages when the ticket is updated.  You had to go back to the support page and view your ticket to see if there has been any replies.  I don't know if things have changed recently, but you might want to go look at your ticket just in case.  Also, support tickets can take more than 2 weeks to receive a reply.

Also, I'm not sure if you know or not, but the time on boosters runs even while you are logged out.

Edited by (PS4)Loki1211

Yes I know the clock ticks away.. I had days left last night and then -1day23hrs when I logged in. So I re-logged and then had nothing in my top right corner. Losing yet again my remaining booster DAYS and plat yet again. It's only happens twice now, like I said not made fully understand errors do happen! Just don't want to keep putting money into it if it's just going to keep happening yeah know. oh and thank you, I did not know I had to check the ticket, maybe they did reply.. I'll have to now try and find the ticket lol ugh I think for people like me it would be a LOT easier if the PS had a support tab right after the trading tab! Um, how do I get back to my ticket I put in? Ha.. Ugh..

So, it's now happened three times! I signed in today and it showed I had 1day & 20 hours left on my credit boosters. I ran a mission came out and got the -1 day & 24 hours. This time I decided not to restart and ran another mission. When I came out my booster was gone and this time I lost 100 plat! Please, I need someone to look into this, that's now 220 plat I've lost to this glitch. Also other issues... 1 my neuroscience and kubraw both finished an hr early, and I got another rhino noodle some how! Please fix this for me or please at least give me back my plat please 220 plat isn't something to just shrug off. Ps4 name is isaac_deadpool please I'm asking someone to honestly help me. I'll not be spending anymore money on boosters until this issue is fixed. Which really sucks, I was looking forward to buying a lot more, but if I'm going to keep losing money I won't be able to put the cash I wanted to into the game. Thank you for your time yet again.

Is your PS4 clock ahead by 2 days??? Kinda strange it's basically the same amount of negative both times.  (Also not getting why it shows 24 hours the second time, should be 2 days).

I use the clock to manipulate timers in games all the time, so I can see it affecting Warframe.  But - Warframe used to deny me from logging in with the wrong time... not sure what to think,.

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

i dont see any internal time mechanism affecting it if all data is saved server side like Warframe is.

start recording using the ps4 Share feature. the vids are time stamped so u cant fudge that and is a good way to reference yourself exactly what ur losing and where.

u sure ur not buying slots, catalysts or reactors when u 'lose' plat?