Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Is Epic, But Wouldn't It Be Nice To Be Able To Fly Your Own Spaceship?

Razariel

Nothing super sophisticated  but something along the lines of (Eternal Silence) game, where you can fight in space and disable ships systems/defenses externally and even dock, and board enemy ships and infiltrate on your own.

Perhaps a tower defense type mode where this can occur vs players as well while fighting off ridiculous hordes of enemies. (Just some random thoughts for the blender). It would eventually be amazing to be able to fly your own ship, (Dojo=Mothership? 0.o)   land on a planet and wreak havoc at a base on a moon or some such with many of your friends. VS Hordes of AI (Similar to Planet side) but better because its Warframe!

thoughts?

I think space ships would feel a little weird in a game like this but I would love to see mountable pets for open area levels. Like how cool would it be for you and your friends to ride a sleek Lotus Jackal into the thick of a massive battle.

Interesting idea.

We may also be invaded, or infected. And we would have to clean our home base.

I very much like this idea - it reminds me of old school XCOM. The Tenno can research and build up our tech and resource bases, but Tenno are still vastly outnumbered.