Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9 When?

Wellthen

Does Warbros proud to be duche bags or...?

I'm just not so sure where that clan's standing you know what I mean?

Warbros is like...I don't know if the entire clan is like that or not, but it's like looking at the rich people's seweage system.

Fancy and wealthy, but still just a pile of stinking s***

I'm sorry if my post offended you or your clan, it's just the reputation you guys putting it out there. Kinda hard to look pass ya know?

We're not douchebags.

We're winners. We win all the content, and we need more. Update 9 when?

Well, it's gonna take you a few months to do it on your own, figured you'd be interested in what you'd be building.

Huh? My Clan already has most of the rooms built, all that's left is the dueling room.

I'm so sorry that I've jumbled your shorts.

I'm proud of you of you Warbros! I can feel the hate and discontent from the people you've trolled in here. I remember a post somewhere about how this community was full of awesome people that don't troll. You're trailblazers, all of you!

*tips hat*

Does Warbros proud to be duche bags or...?

I'm just not so sure where that clan's standing you know what I mean?

Warbros is like...I don't know if the entire clan is like that or not, but it's like looking at the rich people's seweage system.

Fancy and wealthy, but still just a pile of stinking s***

I'm sorry if my post offended you or your clan, it's just the reputation you guys putting it out there. Kinda hard to look pass ya know?

No, no, you have it all wrong. Warbros is Communism at it's finest. Vast manpower, shared resources, rapid expansion, gratuitus S#&$posting... That's pretty much it.

Shush and finish rest of the weapons mate. Then boast.

Well on its way. Between Warbros and TEST it is actually possible the Wiki can be filled out in maybe a week for these new weapons.

Huh? My Clan already has most of the rooms built, all that's left is the dueling room.

I'm so sorry that I've jumbled your shorts.

Dueling room is deliciously silly. Excalibur's Radial Blind is game-breaking good.

Well on its way. Between Warbros and TEST it is actually possible the Wiki can be filled out in maybe a week for these new weapons.

Dueling room is deliciously silly. Excalibur's Radial Blind is game-breaking good.

You have a lot of faith in these people that they'll post the stats accurately rather then just throw up some troll numbers.

You have a lot of faith in these people that they'll post the stats accurately rather then just throw up some troll numbers.

I do. I speak to them constantly. Most of them are fantastic players, even Wellthen is pretty good when he isn't busy inviting people to hate him (I think he has some kind of fetish involving that kind of thing. I'm not one to judge.)

Don't forget to regularly reset the Dojo when it breaks

Wikiea are serious business. If you misrepresent an item on a wiki, you have no honour. You must take your own life.

Yeah probably. Good luck with that Latron Prime receiver though

Ironically the Barrel is the part I can't get my hands on. A bunch of the Warbros guys are already rocking Latron Prime or Frost Prime. I haven't seen any of my fellow clanmates with a Reaper Prime yet though.

Wikiea are serious business. If you misrepresent an item on a wiki, you have no honour. You must take your own life.

Those who fail us are made to commit sudoku on the spot. End of line.

Thanks! I love all the master and grand master posts bemoaning the people who got to something first. They paid to win and didn't even get to win, it's very sad.

I reset and am not in a clan. My post wasn't to belittle your achievement in the game OR in being the first people to create a "barrens" type chat. I save my plat for rainy days and leisurely play the game because it's fun. Once you've done everything the only thing left is to troll people still enjoying the game.

Make sure to be careful how many people you stuff into an elevator at once. I think more then 4 can break it.

And then you have to have everyone leave the elevator room to get it working again...