Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9 When?

Wellthen

I don't see anyone doing that. They must all be getting deleted before I see them.

I got this. What TheChaffeemancer is doing is taking your peacocking and getting jealous of it. He/she could also be seeing other people missing a lot of peanut butter on their jelly sandwiches.

Excalibur's Radial Blind is game-breaking good.

I wouldn't call it anywhere near game-breaking - rather, I think it works perfectly. Game-breaking is Ember popping overheat then kiting/tanking hits until she can cast WoF. Game-breaking is ash smoking as the round starts and inevitably kicking over the target and blasting him on the ground. Game-breaking is Frost popping snow globe over the energy dispenser as the round starts.

While blinded you can still move, dodge, and shoot. I've killed while blinded and have been killed by blinded people.

I don't know why you're angry that I want to know when update 9 is.

Well it took what a month or 2 for patch 8 to come out and your clan finish's in 3-4days? Most people will probably feel like your bragging and rubbing it in their face but you can always just ignore them...

As for you question I say another month or 2 and gratz to you clan for finishing everything

Well it took what a month or 2 for patch 8 to come out and your clan finish's in 3-4days? Most people will probably feel like your bragging and rubbing it in their face but you can always just ignore them...

As for you question I say another month or 2 and gratz to you clan for finishing everything

Day and a half.

And thanks!

Or maybe it says something about current balance of new content? You know... possibility to buy most of it in seconds for platinum or rush all your crafting stuff? I mean for sure something seems to be off but what exactly?

Well, I guess it's time to idle in the chat or learn to play Dota.

Edited by Squird5

To the Developers and GMs of Warframes; when will we see Warframes that show some skin?

(私は英語を話すか、私は日本語を話すことができていますか?)

I get the vibe that if this happened it'll be like TERA.