Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Im Getting Suspended ?

Ruthless1988

I totally dint use any hack tools or 3rd party program , why i have been playing for the pass 1 month everything is fine and out of sudden my account had been suspended ? Is that because i purchase too much viod key ? Or because i have a bad connection that make other player lag ? I cant think of any other reason that i get suspended ! Give me a reason , i just need a reason and yet the support is not giving any reason just suspend me on support also ! WTF is that my fault ? Your auto ban system can 100% make sure that because im using hack or 3rd party software ? Totally bull sh!t

Edited by Ruthless1988

well op, im starting to think that you did something to get banned more and more what with this being yet another thread you have started over THE EXACT SAME ISSUE. honestly speaking op, your doing it to yourself at this point.

as one of the mods said in one of your other threads, wait till Monday at least to complain rather than sending in a ticket and complaining 5 min afterwords. i know its hard for you to believe, but support issues take time, especially so soon after an update (and its the weekend bro, chill).

If you are saying weekend no one working how about the system or the server hang ? just leave it untill monday ? or maybe friday night you go for clubing and get arrested but its weekend so you have to wait untill monday the police come back ? there sure will be someone working on it

because its weekend , i only can play on the weekend and now what ? i just keep refresh on a stupit suspended web page over and over

or, now this might be a stretch... you can go do other things for a change instead of sitting there staring at a screen.

point is, if you have been wrongly banned, DE will fix it, just give them time. its been what, a day maybe?

If you are saying weekend no one working how about the system or the server hang ? just leave it untill monday ? or maybe friday night you go for clubing and get arrested but its weekend so you have to wait untill monday the police come back ? there sure will be someone working on it

lol, so your comparing DE to emergency services?

logic my friend, you have none.

or, now this might be a stretch... you can go do other things for a change instead of sitting there staring at a screen.

point is, if you have been wrongly banned, DE will fix it, just give them time. its been what, a day maybe?

its already 34hour

"I totally dint use any hack tools or 3rd party program"

Translated:

"I tried to change the amount of credits I have with cheat engine"

i have spend over 400USD for this account do you think i still need to cheat it ? i got all warframe in full lv and 70% weapon in my invertory are full lv and my credit have 400k+ do it have to cheat it ? credit are usless noob

Probably not the best idea to insult people, mate. Let DE support crew run their thing, see what happens. A polite and well-mannered customer is a lot more convincing, y'know?

it probably will not help his case if he continues to spam new threads... this makes what, 5 just for this account (he has at least one other account iirc). so in about 40 hours he has made at least 5 threads about the same issue and sent in a few tickets.

again i refer to the idea that if he chills out and lets DE do their thing, he will be fine.

thats why im getting pis-off , i still have to wait untill my time on monday night or maybe midnight they give me respond and they take 3~5day to fix it ? get back to weekend again and wait another monday ? WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

then i'll open again , what i want is just a respond do you guys understand ? RESPOND not just suspended my account and keep quiet

you have been responded to. you have chosen to ignore the response and continue to post pointless threads.

stop, you will only hurt your case if you continue.

i have spend over 400USD for this account do you think i still need to cheat it ? i got all warframe in full lv and 70% weapon in my invertory are full lv and my credit have 400k+ do it have to cheat it ? credit are usless noob

Stop, using, google translator.  Please.

They must give a reason for suspension or e-mail notification of your suspension, surely?

Edited by Joshmaaaaaaan

1) The people taking care of the servers and such are not the same people as those taking care of support tickets. There are most probably people working the support, just not the full staff. Also, having to wait 2 to 3 days for the police is quite different from having to wait for your account in a game to be unsuspended.

2) They get TONS of support tickets, especially this soon after an update.

3) You're one person of several thousand playing this game, they can't prioritize you over everyone else, doesn't matter if you did hack or not, if you can only play on weekends, or have paid a lot.

Edited by GroundWalker