Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Im Getting Suspended ?

Ruthless1988

what if you in hight school your principal kick you out of the school even you are going graduate without any reason ? you find your parents talk to the principal and he is not going to talk to your parents anything about you and ask the security guard bring them out ? what will you do ?

what if you in hight school your principal kick you out of the school even you are going graduate without any reason ? you find your parents talk to the principal and he is not going to talk to your parents anything about you and ask the security guard bring them out ? what will you do ?

I don't understand your analogy. Can you tell us what you want us to do about it instead?

Edited by Kahruvel

just tell me what is the feeling of you guys about this ?

just tell me what is the feeling of you guys about this ?

That would be bad. But a game is nowhere near as important as school.

Besides, it's not even a good analogy. A good analogy would be:

You're in high school, suddenly you're suspended from using the computers at the school.  You constantly run around the principal, asking why you aren't allowed to use the computers anymore, why he's doing this to you, why he's telling you to be patient because he's not the one in charge of the computers, and the guys who are will be back on monday, then you ask why he's taking measures to keep you quiet for a little while.

I'll come clean, guys.

It's my fault. You see, I was playing a mission of the utmost importance for the glory of the Lotus. Suddenly, in walks this Tenno. He says, in broken English, "I save you King Ka-karoo, wate a minot 4 me", then does a triple frontflip. His last flip kicks the glass and shatters it, causing a hull breach. He begins apologizing profusely, then makes a mad dash to the control console to hack the doors. Only, he's terrible at hacking. He fails a cipher and says, "uh no ka-karoo, i misd it. goin agane :)))" and then tries again. And again. And again.

Meanwhile, my shield is burned out and I'm dying slowly of exposure to vacuum. It wasn't long until my vision was becoming blurred and I could not see past my hand. I passed out, then died. Upon magical resurrection, I went to the Lotus and had to report my failure. I explained my plight to the Lotus. She replied that she would be merciful to me for my failure, but would enact divine justice upon the Tenno who caused my untimely death. It must've been this guy.

So I reported a negligent hоmicide. Sorry. My bad. Won't happen again, I swear.

Edited by Kahruvel

not sure what the hell your talking about bro... im honestly lost here.

i have spend over 400USD for this account do you think i still need to cheat it ? i got all warframe in full lv and 70% weapon in my invertory are full lv and my credit have 400k+ do it have to cheat it ? credit are usless noob

Did you really spend over 400USD?

Did you really spend over 400USD?

Warframe 
570 Platinum
19 May 2013
$29.99
Purchase
Warframe 
570 Platinum
14 May 2013
$29.99
Purchase
Warframe 
570 Platinum
30 Apr 2013
$150.00
Purchase
Warframe 
Master Pack to Grandmaster Pack
27 Apr 2013
$9.99
Purchase
Warframe 
170 Platinum
26 Apr 2013
$9.99
Purchase
Warframe 
170 Platinum
21 Apr 2013
$49.99
Purchase
Warframe 
1000 Platinum
20 Apr 2013
$50.00
Purchase
Warframe 
Hunter Pack to Master Pack
14 Apr 2013
$9.99
Purchase
Warframe 
170 Platinum
12 Apr 2013
$49.99
Purchase
Warframe 
Hunter Pack

I had the same thing happen to me and my brother for Tribes. He had opened minecraft with the game running, instantly banned both of us. He was unbanned, I wasn't. Thing was, i complained, he didn't. Hope this same thing doesn't happen to you.

I totally dint use any hack tools or 3rd party program , why i have been playing for the pass 1 month everything is fine and out of sudden my account had been suspended ? Is that because i purchase too much viod key ? Or because i have a bad connection that make other player lag ? I cant think of any other reason that i get suspended ! Give me a reason , i just need a reason and yet the support is not giving any reason just suspend me on support also ! WTF is that my fault ? Your auto ban system can 100% make sure that because im using hack or 3rd party software ? Totally bull sh!t

Did you buy and dump Forma into your clan's buildings then reset? If you did, that's probably why the account got suspended. If you didn't I don't know. I'm sure DE will get back to you on your support ticket by Monday. Of course, they appreciate your funding, you'll get answers.

Did you buy and dump Forma into your clan's buildings then reset? If you did, that's probably why the account got suspended. If you didn't I don't know. I'm sure DE will get back to you on your support ticket by Monday. Of course, they appreciate your funding, you'll get answers.

i dint dump forma into clan and not doing any reset

I'll come clean, guys.

It's my fault. You see, I was playing a mission of the utmost importance for the glory of the Lotus. Suddenly, in walks this Tenno. He says, in broken English, "I save you King Ka-karoo, wate a minot 4 me", then does a triple frontflip. His last flip kicks the glass and shatters it, causing a hull breach. He begins apologizing profusely, then makes a mad dash to the control console to hack the doors. Only, he's terrible at hacking. He fails a cipher and says, "uh no ka-karoo, i misd it. goin agane :)))" and then tries again. And again. And again.

Meanwhile, my shield is burned out and I'm dying slowly of exposure to vacuum. It wasn't long until my vision was becoming blurred and I could not see past my hand. I passed out, then died. Upon magical resurrection, I went to the Lotus and had to report my failure. I explained my plight to the Lotus. She replied that she would be merciful to me for my failure, but would enact divine justice upon the Tenno who caused my untimely death. It must've been this guy.

So I reported a negligent hоmicide. Sorry. My bad. Won't happen again, I swear.

Did no one fking see this awesome post.

I totally dint use any hack tools or 3rd party program , why i have been playing for the pass 1 month everything is fine and out of sudden my account had been suspended ? Is that because i purchase too much viod key ? Or because i have a bad connection that make other player lag ? I cant think of any other reason that i get suspended ! Give me a reason , i just need a reason and yet the support is not giving any reason just suspend me on support also ! WTF is that my fault ? Your auto ban system can 100% make sure that because im using hack or 3rd party software ? Totally bull sh!t

My Ultimate account was suspended. Not my game account. I presume this is what your talking about. The reason is because the account looks highly fraudulent due to high activity. It takes a long time for it to recover. E mail their support and explain. They will advise you to wait 3 days but this will not be long enough. It took my account a lot longer to be un frozen. But... Use Paypal instead. This worked for me before that was also suspended:)

Hope this helps if this is your problem. Couldn't read the whole thread of replies.

Hello everyone.

I'm currently in a similar situation waiting for a response from Support for a breach of EULA. I initially thought I was being punished for incorrectly reporting a player for abuse, which I had done for the very first time about 6 hours before I got kicked. After reading through the post it seems that there could be other reasons. It might be possible as I alt TAB out of the game when I get  disconnect, or through slow lag to check that my spotify or music player isn't streaming and slowing down my connection. The above comments make me think Warframe program could be very sensitive to third party programs of any kind and while I don't remember running anything I have to admit the possibility I had a program minimized at some point.

While I haven't spent the 400USD of some I recently made my first purchase as a founder, marking this as the only F2P game I found enjoyable enough to invest my money into. It's been a trying week as I got a peek at update 8 for about 5 minutes and now can't take a look at any of the changes, so I understand the frustration. I hope the matter gets cleared up, and in the meantime have been playing the most likely offender of possible third party programs in the form of Faster than Light :P

Hello everyone.

I'm currently in a similar situation waiting for a response from Support for a breach of EULA. I initially thought I was being punished for incorrectly reporting a player for abuse, which I had done for the very first time about 6 hours before I got kicked. After reading through the post it seems that there could be other reasons. It might be possible as I alt TAB out of the game when I get  disconnect, or through slow lag to check that my spotify or music player isn't streaming and slowing down my connection. The above comments make me think Warframe program could be very sensitive to third party programs of any kind and while I don't remember running anything I have to admit the possibility I had a program minimized at some point.

While I haven't spent the 400USD of some I recently made my first purchase as a founder, marking this as the only F2P game I found enjoyable enough to invest my money into. It's been a trying week as I got a peek at update 8 for about 5 minutes and now can't take a look at any of the changes, so I understand the frustration. I hope the matter gets cleared up, and in the meantime have been playing the most likely offender of possible third party programs in the form of Faster than Light :P

hug dude

Your "shouting" on the forums is going to earn you nothing but a forum suspension. It's a matter that needs to be dealt with support. Email them. They can't suspend your email account. If you're polite and have really done nothing to violate the terms of use, I'm sure they will sort it out for you. If you keep spamming it on the forums, I'm sure a moderator will take action against you as it's the wrong place to do this.

Surely it requires attention if you've spent a lot of money without cheating and they suspend you for no reason, but if it can be sorted through support mail first, it's better to do it that way.

Your "shouting" on the forums is going to earn you nothing but a forum suspension. It's a matter that needs to be dealt with support. Email them. They can't suspend your email account. If you're polite and have really done nothing to violate the terms of use, I'm sure they will sort it out for you. If you keep spamming it on the forums, I'm sure a moderator will take action against you as it's the wrong place to do this.

Surely it requires attention if you've spent a lot of money without cheating and they suspend you for no reason, but if it can be sorted through support mail first, it's better to do it that way.

This. There's no quicker way to assure you stay suspended than to harass them for suspending you. That's like verbally assaulting jail guards, then expecting to be let out early for good behavior.