Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Need Help On Loki Real Quick.

(XBOX)Major Jamal

Question

waddup people, so, im playing loki for the first time my mods are vitaliy, continuity, intensify, stretch and crappy damaged flow (which im going to replace it w/ undamaged flow) and other mods is ight. what other mods should i be farming for?

almost forgot to say, im getting irradiating disarm later on for my loki, in what order mods should i go for after i mastered continuity?

Edited by (XB1)Major Jamal

6 answers to this question

-take vitality off and put on quick thinking if you can get primed flow or have loki prime

-take off intensify he has little to no damage output from his abilities

-get overextended

-get constitution

-get streamline

-get fleeting expertise

-get arcane essence helmet if you can

noob loki builds all duration for invisibility, good lokis have max range disarm with moderatae duration for invisibility

so build should relatively look like
-overextended

-stretch

-radiating disarm

-constitution

-streamline

-fleeting expertise

-quick thinking

-continuity

long time loki player here

Edited by HueOfBlood

Get Stretch and drop Intensify. Loki is not affected at ALL by Power Strength. If you plan to get Irradiating Disarm, then I suggest also acquiring the Corrupted mod Overextended, which adds +90% range at a cost of -60% Power Strength, which Loki doesn't need. It's basically a straight buff. If you can, I'd also suggest replacing Vitality with Redirection, since Loki's armor isn't too great, and he doesn't really have a reliable way to heal.

Also definitely get Quick Thinking, since Loki is not a tank, but he has a massive energy pool.

Edited by Exploderizer

-take vitality off and put on quick thinking if you can get primed flow or have loki prime

-take off intensify he has little to no damage output from his abilities

-get overextended

-get constitution

-get streamline

-get fleeting expertise

-get arcane essence helmet if you can

noob loki builds all duration for invisibility, good lokis have max range disarm with moderatae duration for invisibility

so build should relatively look like

-overextended

-stretch

-radiating disarm

-constitution

-streamline

-fleeting expertise

-quick thinking

-continuity

long time loki player here

the hardest one for me to get is overextended, fleeting expertise from orikin vault and quick thinking from corrupted ancient.

As others have said here, I recommend you drop Intensify immediately.

Loki mainly benefits from Duration and Range. That being said, I recommend Duration for non-defense missions and Range otherwise.

TL;DR: To answer your question on what to farm (ignoring what you have now):

---  GET THESE FIRST, as they are basics for most frames ---

(1) Vitality/Redirection

(2) Continuity (Primed if possible)

(3) Stretch

(4) Streamline

(5) Flow (Primed of course)

--- Start getting Corrupted mods now ---

(6/7) Overextended

(6/7) Narrow Minded

(8) Quick Thinking

--- Augments are situational, grab them whenever ---

(9) Irradiating Disarm

(10) Safeguard Switch

(11) Hushed Invisibility

Here are some builds that you can use. For Auras, choose whatever you want. I recommend Energy Siphon for solo play, and Corrosive Projection for multiplayer in high-level missions. Others are situational. For Exilus slots, pick any of the Rare mobility mods, or Rush if you want.

Again, please don't take these as the "best" builds ever; there are going to be disagreements over mod choices, so make your own decisions!

=== Quick Build References (Use Primed equivalents if you have them) ===

Basic Build (if you are lacking in mods): Continuity + Stretch + Vitality + Redirection + Streamline + Flow + [2 OPTIONAL]

Pure Duration: Continuity + Narrow Minded + Constitution + Streamline + [1 Survivability] + [3 OPTIONAL]

Pure Range (Utility): Stretch + Overextended + Flow + Streamline + [1 Survivability] + Irradiating Disarm + [2 OPTIONAL]

Range/Duration Hybrid: Stretch + Continuity + Flow + Streamline + [1 Survivability] + [1 Augment] + [2 OPTIONAL]

Pure Efficiency: Flow + Streamline + Fleeting Expertise + [1 Survivability] + [RANGE/DURATION PICKS]

Survivability Focus: [Vitality/Redirection/Vigor] + Quick Thinking + Flow + [RANGE/DURATION PICKS]

Teammate Support Focus: Flow + Streamline + Vitality + Continuity + Stretch + Safeguard Switch + Irradiating Disarm + [1 OPTIONAL]

In-Depth Explanations for Mod and Build-Type Choices:

DURATION

=== Why Duration? ===

- Influences Invisibility, it being one of your main skills for stealth and survival.

- Influences Decoy timing, although given that your Decoy probably won't last long this isn't too big of a priority.

=== Duration Mods ===

[Primed] Continuity - Probably one of the mods you'll need for sure.

Constitution - Not as needed, but it helps with reducing knockdown timers.

Narrow Minded - Corrupted mod, equip this if you don't mind the range reduction.

RANGE 

=== Why Range? ===

- Influences the range of your Decoy cast, which can be useful for redirecting fire.

- Influences range of Switch Teleport, which can aid in you switching with Decoy over a long distance or with friendlies with Safeguard Switch.

- Influences effective range of Radial Disarm, a huge boost for supporting teams that are under constant fire in high-level missions.

=== Range Mods ===

Stretch - A mod you'll probably need for sure.

Overextended - A mod you'll DEFINITELY want since you don't need power strength for the most part.

EFFICIENCY/UTILITY

=== Why Efficiency/Utility? ===

- Reduces energy cost of casts, which can allow you to spam ANY of your skills.

- Gives you an upper hand with mobility or skill spam.

=== Efficiency/Utility Mods ===

Streamline - If you care about energy usage and are playing solo, get this unless you don't mind using gears. With others, get a Trinity with Energy Vampire or teammates with gears.

Fleeting Expertise - Super useful to max out Efficiency to 175%, although the cost is that you lose Duration. If you are playing pure support in terms of disabling enemies, grab this. Otherwise, leave it out.

[Primed] Flow - Use this with a multiplayer range build to spam disarm. For solo, avoid this unless you are defending an objective by yourself. I recommend Streamline over Flow, especially if you are playing Loki Prime. Use Flow if you need the added energy in Voids or are doing long missions.

Natural Talent - I use this a lot! Useful for spamming disarm or getting into invisibility very quickly!

SURVIVABILITY

=== Why Survivability? ===

- You should have at least one survivability mod on most frames to avoid taking on extra risk.

=== Survivability Mods ===

Vitality - Extra health is good. I recommend this if you are maxing duration for Invisibility or are up against Infested.

Redirection - Extra shields is great since they recharge. I like using this for Grineer/Corpus when I have a range build.

Vigor - Health and shields are nice to have... I wouldn't use this unless you are dying as Loki A LOT. You should be using Invisibility anyways.

Quick Thinking - Use in tandem with Flow. I do not use this, since I believe Invisibility should prevent you from dying in the first place (you aren't supposed to be getting hit at all!).

AUGMENTS

=== Why Augments? ===

- Each has their own use.

=== Augments ===

Hushed Invisibility - Stealth tactics. Use this in SOLO play dealing with stealth kills. I use this during Exterminates to reap stealth EXP bonuses for weapons that can kill in one hit.

Safeguard Switch - Vital in the Vay Hek Trial in my honest opinion. It gives invincibility to your teammates, and this is NOT debuffed by disruptors, which is extremely helpful.

Irradiating Disarm - Causes Radiation to enemy units hit with your disarm. Use this with a range build in high level situations.

EDIT: Added in Natural Talent, spelling fixes.

Edited by Celestics

You may also want Narrow Minded for some more specialized builds.

The 4 'special' mods I recommend you try to get (minus all the more common ones including prime versions) are:

- Constitution - for invis build

- Narrow Minded - for invis build

- Overextended - for RD build

- Fleeting Expertise - for RD build

Other optional mods:

- Quick Thinking

- Irradiating Disarm (syndicate augment).

The rest are more or less 'standard'

Edited by smithf