Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Second Set Of Corpus Tracks?

StallordD

I've been wondering since the original "The Profit" trailer when we would be getting those amazing tracks in-game.

Trailer In Question

The ones I'm referring to are the first one that plays from the beginning up until Volt attacks.

And the intense battle track that can be heard in the background starting at 1:50 and playing until Volt casts Shock, as they have a similar tune and seem to be paired together.

I know we got a couple diorama tracks of the first song(s?)

Which can be seen here

And here

Though I'm not sure if they are meant to be together or were played in the trailer together simply for effect.

However, I really love the little intro track to the trailer and I have to ask, was it a track made only for the trailer with no plans to extend it? Or was it at one point going to be a full track but was cut for some reason? Or (please oh please) is it still being worked on and going to be the eventually second Corpus music set?

Edited by StallordD

Nah i think those were the old tracks that got changed a while ago to what the corpus has now. I liked the old corpus music and the old sounds the grineer make but sadly they changed it as the game got older.

Just like drums of war i think its still in the game (maybe in the codex when you look at the past events?) but just not as common as the newer tracks we have now.

Nah i think those were the old tracks that got changed a while ago to what the corpus has now. I liked the old corpus music and the old sounds the grineer make but sadly they changed it as the game got older.

Just like drums of war i think its still in the game (maybe in the codex when you look at the past events?) but just not as common as the newer tracks we have now.

Neither of these tracks were ever included as full versions in-game, as most of the old tracks were not composed by Keith Power, and his first work was on the trailer posted above.