Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has Anyone Tried This Yet?

Renegade343

1. Go to any Corpus Capture Mission (preferably when solo). 

2. Reach the target. If the target is not wielding a Glaxion, abort and go back to step 1. 

3. Allow the Corpus Target to shoot you with his Glaxion, until you die. 

I ran this task because I heard that the Corpus Target now has a Glaxion, and I wondered if his Glaxion will, like our Glaxions, freeze any enemies killed by it, including Warframes. So far, from the fifty or so Capture Missions that has a Glaxion wielding Corpus Target, he did not freeze my Warframe solid when he killed me. 

If anyone has also tried this and got him to freeze killed Warframes, can you post a few screenshots here?

Those effects what our weaponry can does not applied to our frames. If this could be possible then nobody can revive and probably frame parts laying on the ground everywhere.

(luckily) the enemies weapons can't do the same what ours can.

Just imagine a soma wielding corpus or grineer lancer "captured weapon" with fully modded 5 formad.

Edited by Sziklamester

Those effects what our weaponry can does not applied to our frames. If this could be possible then nobody can revive and probably frame parts laying on the ground everywhere.

When you die (as in: Either 0 health in solo, or bleedout timer = 00:00 in public matches). Not "when you start bleeding out.". 

And last time I remembered, the Glaxion "freeze enemies when they are killed by it" effect does apply to our Warframes, at least for PVP, so I am curious if this gets extended to enemies. 

EDIT: The Dark Sectors PVP, mind, and speaking of that, I distinctly remember that I got frozen when I got killed by a Tenno Spectre's Glaxion, which might explain why I am thinking that Corpus's Glaxions would have that effect as well.

Edited by Renegade343