Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Item Pickup Stacking.

taiiat

so, when i'm picking up say, a reasearch reagent or a foundry reagent, atleast when playing with clanmates, i need to stand around and wait for the pickup messages to scroll to what i picked up, so if it was say, a control module, i can mark it so everyone can get it, or ignore it if it was... idk... polymer bundles, rubedo, nano spores, etc. 

but if i'm standing near another item, like all that friggin shotgun ammo we still get, it'll just constantly say 'shotgun ammo full'. &!$$ off. 

the one text line with dozens of items around just doesn't seem logical. 

i'm thinking that area should stack messages vertically to atLEAST 5 lines. but probably more like 10 or 15!

and damnit, if i'm not even carrying a shotgun, don't tell me my shotgun ammo is full. you don't say. 

or, though, it could also have multiple columns, and sort messages accordingly, and still stack the messages. so 5 lines for each ammo, resources, and orbs. 

personally, function over form, unless form can be had. it's more important to me to be able to see the information than for it to be all tight tidy and pretty like the one column, one row we have currently. form can come later, functionality is more important!

(oh, it wouldn't hurt if all these resources didn't have two object types for them all, LOL. and not even two unique ones, just a yellow and blue version of... that.... thing).

Edited by taiiat

I agree with this but you could be a bit more polite :)

What about getting it implemented in chat screen? But of course current chat windows needs more polishing and better readability. And maybe tabs for clan chat, and current game chat, more like in MMORPG games.