Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Issues With The Current Void Key Set Up.

ProfessorMeeseeks

They are nearly impossible to get. Out of the 30 or so 25 wave defense missions, I have only gotten 2 keys. When running with other people (which is extremely hard to get into a void run)I basically get the same BP or same part. This is where the majory issue is. An easy fix to this would be to make void keys more common. They should not be harder to get then Banshee parts. Especially when they are gone even if you get duplicates of something. Extremely frustrating. Make the Hellfire mods less common rewards and balance out parts. Make the keys have the same chance as Banshee parts, or even a little more common then that. The current system is terrible. Right now trying to get void keys is more frustration then it's worth. I highly doubt the void rewards are even worth the countless hours of frustration in grinding for one key. I keep saying over and over that DE is becoming money hungry. This latest update is only proving that to be true. Void keys are near impossible to get, vauban is still impossible to get unless you spend money to buy it, making all weapons blueprint only is also why I am feeling as if they have become money hungry. I, as well as many others feel as if we are forced to put money into this game to get certain things. Some people have put more money into the game due to feeling pressured or forced. This is where DE is going terribly wrong. I am honestly at the point where I'm wondering if all this pointless grinding for things that will take months to get is even worth it. As of right now I find Warframe more frustration then fun. DE needs to listen to people's suggestions more and try and fix this. I'm all for things being difficult to get, but not so difficult that it ruins the fun of the game and turns everything into a long, painful, frustrating grind. When I first started playing Warframe on the day of the open beta launch, I couldn't get away from my computer. I played non-stop for an entire week. Slowly I am getting more and more frustrated and bored with constantly having to grind and wait for the new things they add. I KNOW I'm not the only one who feels this way. DE is going to start losing players if they don't get this figured out. I know quite a few people have already left the game, several of them being friends.

I agree. But I would like to ya know get one key...Eventually. I have yet to see one. Is it a bp?

if you have a clan key they look the same but are gold and are also in the same place as clan key