Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mortuum - The Deceased Tenno (Wip)

Curry_in_a_Hurry

The whole concept for this frame is that the Tenno is already dead. Now I don't really feel like making it like "Ooohh, I'm undead, fear me!!!" That would be a little bit too cliche. So I'm trying to make the concept revolve around the fact that he is quite literally dead.

If anyone is curious about the name, Mortuum is latin for "dead". Makes sense, right?

Appearance-wise, I want him to give off the impression of some long buried body. I was thinking of something very emaciated and maybe covered in some kind of burial shroud. I really want to emphasize the fact that it is in fact a dead body, and not just some skinny guy wrapped in cloth. I cant draw, but if any artists want to make some art, feel free. Send it to me if you do.

I haven't thought of any specific stats, due to not knowing what role he should be.

Powers (subject to change):

1. The weight of death:

Mortuum chooses an enemy and causes death to weigh upon them, slowing them, and decreasing their alertness (small aoe).

2. ? (couldn't think of anything decent. If anyone has an idea for the second ability, post it!)

3. Visions of Death:

Mortuum causes all enemies within a radius of (?) to have visions depicting their own deaths, temporarily immobilizing them and causing them to take increased damage.

4. Death's Embrace:

Mortuum kills himself, and rises once more, now with his true strength, having buffs to health, speed and damage. Any enemies within a certain radius take increased damage and all allies deal increased damage.

Passive: Whenever Mortuum completely bleeds out and revives himself, he has an additional 10% power duration.

If anyone has any additional suggestions, feel free to post them!

Edited by CanNIbAL...15

This skill set is pretty strange... some kind of crowd-control and self-healing/buffing but nothing that can work out in more difficult missions.

Also I think the whole concept is already occupied as Nekros is the death-warframe with a much better skillset and "feeling".

This skill set is pretty strange... some kind of crowd-control and self-healing/buffing but nothing that can work out in more difficult missions.

Also I think the whole concept is already occupied as Nekros is the death-warframe with a much better skillset and "feeling".

Hey, if you have any suggestions to make it better, say it. Also I'm not trying to copy Nekros. Nekros is a necromancer, this thing is actually dead.

Ability 1:

Mortem Concubitu(Death's Embrace) - Area of effect attack that stuns enemies also slowly grinding their health down

Ability 2:

Angustia(Anguish) - Drains the health of nearby mobs and gives it to team mates.Ability 3:Relinquemus(Posession) - Possesses a single enemy to aid Mortuum and the group for a short period of time before dying.Better doing this on bigger harder mobs tbh.Ability 4:(press this to win yes.)Exitium(destruction) - Mortuum expodes in a shower of gore destroying mobs around him Sorry to hijack your thread :( I wanted to contribute some ideas because I quite like the idea of a 'dead' Warframe.Going with the latin vibe too hue hue.
Edited by Leproxia