Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help Me Choose A Ps3 Game Pls

Reaper-Of-The-Sun

So i have $20 psn currency and i was browsing some games and came up with a few but i can't decide on which game to get. So i came up with an idea.

Why not let you guys choose what game i buy? I'll put up a poll and you guys choose which game i buy.

http://strawpoll.me/5333293

Note that i played most of these games, apart from the Last of Us, Rogue Legacy, and Farcry Blood Dragon.

So please help me choose which game to get.

Thanks!

I actually really enjoyed kingdom of amalur

I used the galives primarily I think. just because I felt bad &#! with them.
I think I also used daggers (was a rogue class)
The class specilization is very nice and different. You customize your own weapons (along with finding good rare drops)
The voice acting is meh, but i wasn't disapointed.

I really enjoyed the game. I ran through it in like 30 hours i think.

So i have $20 psn currency and i was browsing some games and came up with a few but i can't decide on which game to get. So i came up with an idea.

-snip-

Thanks!

Considering you're a PC member, I'd recommend getting a game you can't get on PC.

So: Playstation all stars (that totally didn't rip off smash bros from nintendo at all...), Shadow of the colossus, The last of us (Better on PS4 if you have access to one), MGS2, or MGS3.

Personally I'd recommend shadow of the colossus just because it's an incredibly unique game.

EVEN THOUGH YOU, PHAREN, NEVER PLAYED THEM.

But yeah, go for MGS3. It's a classic.

I owned these PS2 games: Colin Mcrae rally 04, Killzone 1, Timesplitters 2, Eye toy, Ratchet and clank 3, Arc: twilight of the spirits, ToCA 2 (world touring car championship game). And as far as I can remember that was it. My parents weren't wealthy and neither was I, I played a number of other PS2 games, mainly multiplayer (splitscreen) ones with my friends who had PS2.

I never heard of metal gear solid until 4 came out and at that time I couldn't afford it. So don't be that judgemental guy, I'm not going to go and buy a PS2 or PS3 again just to play a game that never caught my interest that much anyway.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

I owned these PS2 games: Colin Mcrae rally 04, Killzone 1, Timesplitters 2, Eye toy, Ratchet and clank 3, Arc: twilight of the spirits, ToCA 2 (world touring car championship game). And as far as I can remember that was it. My parents weren't wealthy and neither was I, I played a number of other PS2 games, mainly multiplayer (splitscreen) ones with my friends who had PS2.

I never heard of metal gear solid until 4 came out and at that time I couldn't afford it. So don't be that judgemental guy, I'm not going to go and buy a PS2 or PS3 again just to play a game that never caught my interest that much anyway.

You do know I was joking right? You took it way too seriously.