The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Demo's Symbiote Warframes [Rhino Complete!]

RadiatedPlatypus

Hello there fellow Tenno. Welcome to the official Demolishorfan's Symbiote Warframes thread. This thread is devoted entirely to the very first uploads of my Symbiote...

Ah, screw it. This whole "professional" thing is not my cup of coffee. Anyhow, this is where I'll be uploading a set of images hand-drawn, based off the traditional "Symbiote crossover" and the protagonists of the very game you're browsing the forums of.

YvvkfSj.jpg?1

For those who don't know, a Symbiote is an entity invented by Marvel Comics, long description short; it's a sentient liquid that takes hosts and transforms them into powerful monstrosities with self-manipulation abilities. These images, simply made for fun, are what I take as what happens when a Symbiote takes a Warframe as a host.

A few bits of information: Default Warframe colours will stay, making them all black and white would saturate it a little (and possibly make them less identifiable). Prime Warframes will not be done, as, like the Prime Warframes themselves, they are not all that different in appearance. Lastly; do not rely on set times. I will not upload in a pattern, and I will not make the images in a pattern. I have a few things going on right now (one of which being college), and these images won't be quick to come along...

Anyhow, the first Symbiote Warframe I provide is Excalibur, which is obviously many's first choice as he is the icon of Warframe. The whole idea was to make him look more organic, and put some spikes where applicable. With Exalted Blade now a thing, I took notice of the "tendrils" circling the blade, and decided to utilize that with some symbiote matter instead. Admittedly, he could have been in a better pose (and better body proportions), but I'm normally a cartoonist, so you shouldn't expect the best of the best.

Xhy5Zye.jpg?1

As I have no clue as to who to do next, or ever know who to do next, I leave the next frame to you folks. The frame with the most demand will be the next to be possessed by the space goo.

The Symbiote is property of Marvel Entertainment.

Not for commercial use.

Edited by Demolishorfan

about all the excalibur drama, give the jelous selfish part of founders one primed first for beta-testing it as a special gift =))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

LOL

ps: forgive me lotus, its a joke, forgive me ... XD

• 3 weeks later...

The second symbiote Warframe is here, and in stylish digital art fashion!

In charges symbiote Rhino, due to the request of absolutely nobody but one, who said Rhino. So I did Rhino. He even comes with a symbiote Ankyros!

27D89g3.png?1

I switched from traditional sketching to using a tablet, which I find works rather well. I don't know about you guys, though. So let me know if you prefer the digital version or the traditional version.

• 2 weeks later...