Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time Warframe Ideas

SugoiSniper

I've seen so many designs so i'm going do a concept of mine, i kinda need help with scaling the warframe since this is my first concept and im afraid he would be too op.

Name: Kairos (the supreme moment)

Role: powerfull solo player

Theme: weaponising time (not so much controlling it)

Codex Entry: Using time to reach and completely overwhelm the enemy is Kairos' fighting style, summoning great catastrophies from ancient eras make his enemies cower in fear... (may need work)

Ability 1: Time bomb

Moves through time to the nearest enemy and blasting them, dealing area damage. Works like a teleport except, in theory, he goes through time to reach his opponent and blast them with energy.

Ability 2: Petrify

The burden of carrying (needs work as well) completely freezes nearby enemies (whatever their position), negating their armor.

Ability 3: Revert

The caster and nearby allies will receive the their health and shields back completely, also resetting buffs like volt's speed, however slash over time damage and other conditions will also do so (maybe?)

Ability 4: Clock Burst

Condensing the power of time, Kairos launches an impressive array of explosions, crushing his targets with pressure

"The burden of carrying time is immense, will you succumb to it Tenno?"

If you want to add the stats since i didnt, feel free to do so and any suggestion and art for this frame is welcome!

Any changes or alternative abilities are also welcome, thanks before-hand for any contributions made!

Stay classy, Tenno...