Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is Naming And Shaming Disallowed?

Xhos

I do my best to avoid them as well.  It's the reason why it took me so long to get Mesa - I refused to keyshare and spent a loooooong time farming out Muti. Navs. to build up about 14 keys.  That way I could bring people along and not worry about getting shorted some how.

I was going to farm the keys, but my best friend gifted me Mesa for Christmas. 

Naming and shaming is just a recipe for drama, bullying, witch-hunts, and just generally toxicity this community doesn't need.

It's better to leave the punishing to the professionals.

FYI - if you think I'm being hyperbolic about the fires, check the news about the US West coast. Washington, Oregon, California and Idaho are all ablaze.

Can confirm. I drove 80 miles south to visit my girlfriend last weekend, and literally the entire drive, from start to finish, was blanketed with a thick layer of smoke.

Naming and shaming is just a recipe for drama, bullying, witch-hunts, and just generally toxicity this community doesn't need.

It's better to leave the punishing to the professionals.

Can confirm. I drove 80 miles south to visit my girlfriend last weekend, and literally the entire drive, from start to finish, was blanketed with a thick layer of smoke.

I spent last week with my car packed with valuables in case we had to evacuate.