Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Melee: Dual Reaper

noveltyhero

I was wondering if the devs could add in two smaller dual reapers, these could have great animation and much more improved than the normal duals. Any thoughts?

Increased damage, lower AOE on jump, shorter range and faster attack. Weak charge.

this:

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn221/59WOLF/weapons/Untitled.jpg

or:

http://dothack.neoseeker.com/w/i/dothack/thumb/2/2f/Dual_Gunner_Haseo.jpg/280px-Dual_Gunner_Haseo.jpg

Most creative suggestion EVER! Dual *put the weapon here*? How did you came to this idea! /jk off

Well, seeing the reaper/scythe on its own just doesn't look right. And yours is the most helpful comment ever really helped me and the community, very good use of 500 bytes.

"You must be fun at parties", you asked for thoughts and i showed you mine, on a serious note what means doesnt look right on its own? The double the better? The damage of the Scythe right now its ridicle its just a mediocre weapon compared to others, lower it a bit for the "double ones" and they become cool, for sure, but usefull? ^ ^'

Doesn't look right as in, looking at dual reapers they look awesome, looking at single reaper it looks quite ugly. Maybe if they changed animations to be better but reaper is just not what I thought they would be. For a prime, the reaper prime is just horrible.

Deleted idk how, ill repost to be fair---> "You must be fun at parties", you asked for thoughts and i showed you mine, on a serious note what means doesnt look right on its own? The double the better? The damage of the Scythe right now its ridicle its just a mediocre weapon compared to others, lower it a bit for the "double ones" and they become cool, for sure, but usefull? ^ ^'