Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-- Defense Missions -- Records And Drops

Cryptside

Question

Veterans and Beta players alike, I need to ask:

1. Do the "Claim" Items improve if you keep battling during the defense missions? - Meaning do you end up getting rare drops???

2. Out of fun... who's gotten the most Number of Waves completed? Post your record if you want! ^_^ Like Pluto - Outer Rim Wave: 20

8 answers to this question

AS of now- no, the rewards do not get better the higher you go. As for the record number of wavers, I believe that is held by the Black Steel Brotherhood clan(BSB). Wave 80 Corpus defense on Kiliken. They meant to go higher but a party member had to leave, as it took them a few hours to get that far. Guess what their last reward was? Hellfire. Proof that the rewards are completely random and do not improve as the waves go up.

Edit- I was not aware anyone had gone to 90, let alone solo. I don't mean to be  rude but do you have a video of it? 

Edited by ZanderWild

at the point where i was able to go to 90 the waves were clipping by at about 15 seconds per wave, Number spam on the screen to the point where nothing was actually dead but the vortex apparently insta killed them... quite bazzar