Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, I Just Got A Void Key For Tower Iii Exterminate;

Kinperor

Question

What should I do to make the most of that raid? I'm already planning on bringing along some of my clan members to have a 4-men cell.

What kind of weapons should I bring? 

Should the group always stick together? I heard that there were mods that could drop but not for long. 

Should I get loot radar to not miss a single container? 

More importantly, how does forming a group work? Is it like the clan dojo where I "use"  the key and form a lobby centered on the Void Tower, and from there I can form a party? 

Any other things I forgot? 

5 answers to this question

just to answer the question of how to form a group

you go to keys like with clan key , click use

now you are in a screen where you basically just have the option to "play now"(top middle)

here you can invite people from your friendlist to form a group

Yeah like the others have said make sure you bring your best weapons and have a good combination of mods in there put arp in there for sure.

Also the infected corrupted u come across, they are ancient healers and disrupters in one being.

Hello. Make sure you buy healing pods. Then ammo. After get your top gear and warframe. And make sure you invite people you are good to squad with.

Now that you are in the mission, make sure your TEAM sticks together. The enemies will be strong so if one of your members die, it should easier to heal. Lastly, make sure you look for ALL enemies. Especially those annoying flying ones.

Good luck

just to answer the question of how to form a group

you go to keys like with clan key , click use

now you are in a screen where you basically just have the option to "play now"(top middle)

here you can invite people from your friendlist to form a group

Alright thanks, I didn't want to accidentally use a key.

As for the other, thanks for the heads up, I'll bring as much heat (and cold, and arpen) as I can.