Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Frozen Eleum Church Of Erebus

-FV-Metheria

Yay! My job here is done!

*Celebrates.*

Not so fast

As it is the domain of another Threadnought Deity, I cannot destroy it in its entirety.  It will survive, but nothing like it is now.

It will be something akin to the Old Iron Keep from Dark Souls II.  Which i think suits Erebus rather well.  

Edited by Dogefighter

Not so fast

As it is the domain of another Threadnought Deity, I cannot destroy it in its entirety.  It will survive, but nothing like it is now.

It will be something akin to the Old Iron Keep from Dark Souls II.  Which i think suits Erebus rather well.  

Er... does that involve another sacrifice?

Not so fast

Cool!

I'll get started on another church in a snowy area, and dig a pit straight to chaos hell!

Er... does that involve another sacrifice?

No, no.  No sacrifices.  

The Old Iron Keep is a castle that was so dense and heavy it sunk into the earth, where lava eventually pooled around it, making it a giant castle in the middle of a giant lava lake.  

The church sustained damage and now sits in a similar position.  It will be a lot harder for believers to reach it, and it also suits Erebus better.

The Old Iron Keep is a castle that was so dense and heavy it sunk into the earth, where lava eventually pooled around it, making it a giant castle in the middle of a giant lava lake.  

The church sustained damage and now sits in a similar position.  It will be a lot harder for believers to reach it, and it also suits Erebus better.

So, basically a very fancy plaque to the idiot building that?

No, no.  No sacrifices.  

Too bad Old Iron Keep is up a tower and then up a elevator in that tower, thus ruining the underground thing.