Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff The Vulkar

Loyics

Grineer don't have AP weapons anymrore and if they did they would be ridiculously OP compared to corpus

Ah yes, a crappy sniper rifle that can kill maximum 5 enemies with 1 clip and has long as hell reload time would suddenly be RIDICULOUSLY OP!!11  

I`ve been playing with the Vulkar and I really have to say that I don`t see the point to the gun. It has no armor piercing, it`s fire rate is slow, it`s clip size is measly and it`s reload time is painstaking.

Where`s the good side of the weapon? It does absolutely nothing better than any other gun in the game, it feels more like a lame airsoft gun than a high-power sniper rifle. 

I would like DE to re-balance the 2 sniper rifles we have and add new ones(bolt action, anyone?). They should take example from Mass effect 3, that game did the look and feel of sniper rifles really well.

Shoot them in the face, it has a HUGE body shot penalty. And as for other snipers; there is the corpus dojo rifle that im sure will be something interesting that will be craftable next week (at least for my clan)

Shoot them in the face, it has a HUGE body shot penalty. And as for other snipers; there is the corpus dojo rifle that im sure will be something interesting that will be craftable next week (at least for my clan)

My clan is focusing on the prod and the flamethrower i think, but who can blame them. I do plan on getting my hands on the railgun as soon as possible though.

a good balance focus would be to give it something that the Snipetron didn't have

Grineer weapons have huge mags, yeah? so I would buff the ammo capacity to something like 6-7 to make it fit in with the lore more

another thing the Snipetron didn't have was innate puncture, I know this has been discussed before, but it would be like either: only through thin objects (Grineer riot shields), only on headshots or only through one person (so it can only kill 2 in one shot)

the huge mag would make up for the lack of body shot damage, and the puncture would make up for the lack of armour piercing so it becomes more of personal choice (hoping they re-add the Snipetron)

Edited by Ninjaboy00