Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Been Getting The "ranked To Lvl 30" (Syndicate Weapons Only)Achievement Repeatedly

(XBOX)Darth Killzn

I go into a mission with all lvl 30 weapons, my secondary is a vaykor marelok, which everytime it entropies it is as if the game is counting it as reaching lvl 30 and records a clip while displaying the bottom banner titled "always prepared". Pretty annoying to say the least. Did a run with my synoid gammacor and got the same results, so I assume there's a bug somewhere in the coding for the syndicate weapons. Didn't bother to check if it applies to the weapons like dual cleavers or burston that have the mods which are weapon-specific and enable the built in entropy effect that syndicat weapons have.

Since updating, I've been getting frequent mid-mission notifications telling me my Syndicate secondary has reached lvl 30 even though it was already maxed and had been for months.

It's happened during the last mission of the Natah quest and about every other Tyl Regor fight and Uranus Sabotage run, sometimes more than once in the same mission.

It's never happened for anything other than a Syndicate secondary or anywhere other than a Uranus mission, though I suppose to be fair I haven't played many missions elsewhere since the update.

No idea if this is at all relevant, but I've noticed that the level-up message says "+Syndicate Power" after the name of the weapon, something I don't recall ever seeing back when I was actually forma'ing and leveling these weapons.

Ack, I didn't see this post. Sorry for the duplicate.

But yeah, same thing's been happening to me.

That's ok I've done the same before. As long as DE sees more than one person having the problem I think they'll notice. But... I've posted here before(and messaged DE staff)and never got a DE reply so part of me wonders if I'm just wasting time :/ or Im just not liked.