Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Today's Episode Of "stealth Nerfs!"

SuperNobbs

Unlisted changes, aka stealth nerfs, are never intended, and are done simply in mistake. 
As Drew had commented in an older thread on this problem,

Secondly, I hope I can debunk some of the "stealth nerf" threads. Unlisted changes are never intentional, and we appreciate it when players respectfully tell us "hey, you missed something in the notes." We go through hundreds of integrations to make our notes, so sometimes we miss something. Unfortunately, we missed something important this time. The fault rests on the shoulders of those of us who are responsible for getting all the change notes to you (my shoulders being among them). I recently missed some significant changes to the Kohm in the PS4 patch notes, and that mistake is entirely mine. We have nothing to gain and much to lose by omitting changes from the notes. We want you all to know what has changed so that we can hear your feedback (whether it is positive or negative) and make Warframe grow together. We all want Warframe to be the best game it can be - even if we sometimes disagree on how to do that.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/422796-psa-radial-javelin-unlisted-changes/

With that said, should an unlisted change be in effect, we can assume they are one of three things:

1) A mistakenly un-added note.

2) A bug.

3) Content mistakenly released.

Should you be concerned about an unlisted change, feel free to also contact one of us ComMods or forum Administrators.