Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Spawns

Davoodoo

Honestly i dont know whats going on.

Bug, flawed concept or bad luck.

After 3 days of killing bosses and running normal missions he spawned once on me. Some will say he is supposed to be rare but when i see ppl who complain that they have too many hates and dreads but theyre still waiting for despair i think wtf. Some ppl do bosses whole day and doesnt see him even once some doesnt even try to farm bosses and spawn him every mission.

DE for gods sake pls make his spawns more consistent.

Whats more is that im not sure what dictates his spawn. Is it decided when you select the mission? Is there a higher frequency if you just killed a boss? Is it time based? Its a mystery...

You know, i feel like im not getting credit for killing bosses even though i did them solo and online and there was no chance i would miss that many killing blows

Funny I killed him first time and I got a drop! a scythe called "Hate". Anyway The Stalker is still a new concept in the game give it some time, give your feedback and suggestions and it will be improved...in TIME!!!

Funny I killed him first time and I got a drop! a scythe called "Hate". Anyway The Stalker is still a new concept in the game give it some time, give your feedback and suggestions and it will be improved...in TIME!!!

The problem is stalker were here during whole u7 and i was meeting him nearly every mission. Now he avoids me for whatever reason, and not only me

Edited by Davoodoo

Having the same issues.  I have also farmed bosses like never before after this update, and I have seen him twice.

And he wasn't even after me!  Of course, both times his target dies like a chump. :(

Edited by Spinner187

Yeah, I've only seen the Stalker once since this update dropped. 

I imagine having a feature the devs pretend doesn't exist makes it difficult to debug it, since your playerbase never knows if it's working correctly.