Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has Anyone Built A Full Reaper Or Latron Prime?

Killist

He's probably asking due to their $&*&*#(%&ly low drop rates.

Yea they are very low drop rates for certain parts (Mostly the barrel), but keeping at it is really the only thing you can do, after that it's just farming the orokin cells (If you dont have 10 already) to build it.

Yea they are very low drop rates for certain parts (Mostly the barrel), but keeping at it is really the only thing you can do, after that it's just farming the orokin cells (If you dont have 10 already) to build it.

>Mostly the barrel

Are you serious?! The damn Receiver never drops, I've done 60 missions as of now and I've got like 11 Reaper Handles, 5 Latron Prime Barrels and 9 Latron Prime Stocks...Though I was lucky enough to get a Reaper Blade

>Mostly the barrel

Are you serious?! The damn Receiver never drops, I've done 60 missions as of now and I've got like 11 Reaper Handles, 5 Latron Prime Barrels and 9 Latron Prime Stocks...Though I was lucky enough to get a Reaper Blade

How did you do 60 missions?

I got 3 x Forma BP, 3x Frost Prime Chassis, & Helm, 11x Latron Prime BP, 1 x Reaper Prime, 7x Latron Prime Barrel, 6x Latron Prime Stock and 7 x Prime Handle. Cant biuld anything everywhere i miss one stuff. THe BP are in My Inventar i sold alryd many of them. I made around 80 runs. THE RNG is so bad.

15 keys between 4 players, I've done maybe ~30 I think it's not too unreasonable (also, check in your clan if anyone is going and has slots open)

None of us have any :(

And I have to save money for a few weeks.