The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ashs Bladestorm Devstream 60 (Thank You Scott)

xLordKogax

like atlas...ye that just mean its easier to aim, isnt it?

the fury thing, well im getting cancer seeing this, its just too fast, its a nice dps boost but BS needs an animation rework(camera rework)

not like that, they explained something about it having a duration aftercasting, that you cast it again, using less energy, and triggering it to attack again. NOw imagine that with BS.

Ofcourse, they'll have to rework all that madness happening and add more animation finishers for MOAs and Ospreys

Nice work!

May I suggest that the smoke clouds stop some enemies from going through it, so that Ash can have some utility?

I think you should add a passive as well as many of the new frames are getting one. One that I have been thinking about includes Ash been harder to hit by enemies and the enemies detecting ash at a closer range. For example, 30m instead of 50m.

not like that, they explained something about it having a duration aftercasting, that you cast it again, using less energy, and triggering it to attack again. NOw imagine that with BS.

Ofcourse, they'll have to rework all that madness happening and add more animation finishers for MOAs and Ospreys

ah ofc ur right, now i remember again ^^

DE teased ash rework? pls pls

Why not let yur Bladestorm drop a huge cloud and kill attack all enemies in said cloud?

Naah thats more like Smokescreen. these skills are names after what they represent, so putting smoke clouds when theres already askill that does that won't make logical sense. Prolly have a buff for smokescreen actual smoke

Naah thats more like Smokescreen. these skills are names after what they represent, so putting smoke clouds when theres already askill that does that won't make logical sense. Prolly have a buff for smokescreen actual smoke

There are many suggestions how to improve it (dont forget my aspect of smoke lol) but like it is atm i cant stay, it have to be improved.

maybe in the next devstream, 2 weeks from now. Or maybe we might just see it in 17.5m ^.^

The hype train is rolling so hop on!

what does the train?

HYPEE HYPEE!!! :D

There are many suggestions how to improve it (dont forget my aspect of smoke lol) but like it is atm i cant stay, it have to be improved.

what does the train?

HYPEE HYPEE!!! :D

your smoke aspect is neat but having him turn into smoke (just like wukong  wont only lose originality but people will be so mad that invisibility is gone

the smokescreen should be tweaked appropriately and have large clouds of smoke engulfing the battlefied, i hd an idea whereby you run around invisible and gush out smoke with certain activation to create the smoke area. its slow though so i didnt invest on that idea. shuriken needs more shurikens for sure

your smoke aspect is neat but having him turn into smoke (just like wukong  wont only lose originality but people will be so mad that invisibility is gone

the smokescreen should be tweaked appropriately and have large clouds of smoke engulfing the battlefied, i hd an idea whereby you run around invisible and gush out smoke with certain activation to create the smoke area. its slow though so i didnt invest on that idea. shuriken needs more shurikens for sure

First of all, i came up with this idea before wukong was teased, and second: invisibilty gone? i dunno what ure talking about, i still suggested a invisbility mechanic, but gave it another look ("smoke camouflage")

And dont get me wrong, but ur idea let me imagine that ash runs stealthed around an farting smoke clouds.....sorry ^^ im sick

First of all, i came up with this idea before wukong was teased, and second: invisibilty gone? i dunno what ure talking about, i still suggested a invisbility mechanic, but gave it another look ("smoke camouflage")

And dont get me wrong, but ur idea let me imagine that ash runs stealthed around an farting smoke clouds.....sorry ^^ im sick

lol i know you ar the one who came up with it, but seeing how fhey put it on wukong first just makes it feel like it hould be unique to him. i think ibmistook on second part, sorry bout that :p

hahah basically thats what i mean, thats explains it much better than i. Although, i doubt it would work well, looks good on paper but qctual context is meh...

I actually made this part of Bladestorm guys.

My original ideas was to make Bladestorm Interactive for the Player i just didnt mention here since one person said it will be too much like Exalted Blade but DE did say that most frames will share similar concepts Retroactively soo why not Bladestorm/Hysteria/Exalted Blade all be Drain abilities?

Heres the idea I have.

Casting Bladestorm Ash has a set of combos and abilities similar to Excal but in his own skill set complimenting his kit.

Ash goes invisibile while in Bladestorm while not attacking. While Ash attacks his Clones appear and He reappears, every attack Ash becomes Invincible each strike being Finisher/Slash as before and every attack Ash disperses smoke clouds to enemies in a cone radius to enemies near the ones you attacked. This cloud will stun them and leave them open to Ash for the next set of strikes for Bladestorm making Bladestorm full up to Ash players to decide your next move.

Ash has several innate abilities in Bladestorm mode like Shuriken Ash/Clones throw 2 shurikens each making this 6 shurikens total, the clones shurikens may stun enemies for finishers and kill weaker enemies like Ospreys/Drones/rollers etc.

Teleport is free casted and Free aim as sugguested by DragonBlack/(PS4)GR13V4NC3 (SmokeDash/TeleportDash) basically a Free-aimed short ranged Teleport that drops a small cloud where Ash lands. This will contribute to the loss of Bladestorms insane teleport mobility to give Ash a chance to lock in on enemies I also consider shurikens that hit enemies can be free-casted teleport to and Ash will appear at that nearest or random enemy allowing more Strikes. Each strike will be press (E) like Hysteria and Exalted Blade but Ash/Clones will have a different simpler animation like Zeds Ulti from League with its own twist.

(Yes like a Slash Dash 1.0 make the animation like a spin attack instead?)

Note: These enemies Marked by the clouds are open to Allies allowing them to Share the Bladestorm benefits (I mean why not?)

Casting smoke screen in Bladestorm only becomes a tool to choke enemies for finishers instead of becoming invisibility it is a tool to open the next set of strikes.

Like Hysteria and Exalted Blade this Bladestorm mode only allows Ash to use his Hidden Blades.

This should give ash more options and the same synergy i offered in the OP, free teleports for mobility shuriken for distant enemies and to open and close the gaps smoke screens to mark more enemies etc.

Since this idea changes ashs mechanic for Bladestorm Ash will no longer klll only 18 enemies he will have a chance to kill more enemies and Bosses and enemies like Manics caan be attacked by Bladestorm and struck more then once as long as you have enough energy.

Tell me what you guys think of this?

Sorry i improvised this all at the moment and didnt take any notes just creatively mad all this up and used alot of other peoples concepts and fused it all in one. I have to thank all of you for the support and good ideas and motivation if it wasnt fo you my ideas wouldnt exist.

Your ideas are all well appreciated lets wrap this up and make a Great Bladestorm and move on to the next warframes that really need reworks/QoLs aswell.

MOBILIZE THE TENNO

lol i know you ar the one who came up with it, but seeing how fhey put it on wukong first just makes it feel like it hould be unique to him. i think ibmistook on second part, sorry bout that :p

hahah basically thats what i mean, thats explains it much better than i. Although, i doubt it would work well, looks good on paper but qctual context is meh...

Not at all there shouldnt be any arguement about this.

Geoff clearly stated that he will implement these similar concepts to older Frames retroactively.

Slash Dash is uniquely Excals and Atas has it, as wellas Stone Gaze/breath is Chromas spectral scream soo if Warframes share similar ideas it would be bad seeing Loki has a Clone and Saryn has a Clone aswell that she sheds. Atlas has 2 clone Golems he summons soo will this New Bladestorm destroy Ash/Atlas?

If each warframe shares similarities its not bad aslong as they have a difference in its mechanic and functionality making it unique.

At the end of the day DE will stil implement and make ideas this is there game lets embrace these ideas positively and suggest concepts to make it slightly unique.

Wukongs Flying Nimbus is a slow invisibility movement mechanic.

Smoke Dash is just a Blink teleport with a smoke effect which is Faster and shorter range.

Dragons idea is great but if he changes it slightly to being a faster Dash and not a smoke mobility this will make it different from Wukongs.

in retrospect the Smoke Dashs point where Ash lands creates a smoke cloud burst around ash that has a small AoE stunning whoever opening them to Ash for Finisher kills.

My concept is to make Ash a Finisher/Slash/Stealth Frame and maybe changing smoke screen to a duration based ability would work better as "Crackbeard" said.

Casting Smoke screen turns Ash invisibile, Ash attacks and he becomes visible and disperses these clouds opening more finishers this will synergize and open more posibilities to trickery and seperate him totally from Loki.

I hope you guys can picture and understand since im not the greatest grammatically xD

Any ideas are welcome Thank You

My concept is to make Ash a Finisher/Slash/Stealth Frame and maybe changing smoke screen to a duration based ability would work better as "Crackbeard" said.

Casting Smoke screen turns Ash invisibile, Ash attacks and he becomes visible and disperses these clouds opening more finishers this will synergize and open more posibilities to trickery and seperate him totally from Loki.

I hope you guys can picture and understand since im not the greatest grammatically xD

that smoke screen thing...well why dont use BS directly? if i understand u right he chains invisbility into finishers into invisibilty and so on?

Sorry i improvised this all at the moment and didnt take any notes just creatively mad all this up and used alot of other peoples concepts and fused it all in one. I have to thank all of you for the support and good ideas and motivation if it wasnt fo you my ideas wouldnt exist.

Your ideas are all well appreciated lets wrap this up and make a Great Bladestorm and move on to the next warframes that really need reworks/QoLs aswell.

MOBILIZE THE TENNO

So u used other concepts hmm? :D i like it, thats a pretty good suggestion and bring it down to one point

I actually made this part of Bladestorm guys.

My original ideas was to make Bladestorm Interactive for the Player i just didnt mention here since one person said it will be too much like Exalted Blade but DE did say that most frames will share similar concepts Retroactively soo why not Bladestorm/Hysteria/Exalted Blade all be Drain abilities?

Heres the idea I have.

Casting Bladestorm Ash has a set of combos and abilities similar to Excal but in his own skill set complimenting his kit.

Ash goes invisibile while in Bladestorm while not attacking. While Ash attacks his Clones appear and He reappears, every attack Ash becomes Invincible each strike being Finisher/Slash as before and every attack Ash disperses smoke clouds to enemies in a cone radius to enemies near the ones you attacked. This cloud will stun them and leave them open to Ash for the next set of strikes for Bladestorm making Bladestorm full up to Ash players to decide your next move.

Ash has several innate abilities in Bladestorm mode like Shuriken Ash/Clones throw 2 shurikens each making this 6 shurikens total, the clones shurikens may stun enemies for finishers and kill weaker enemies like Ospreys/Drones/rollers etc.

Teleport is free casted and Free aim as sugguested by DragonBlack/(PS4)GR13V4NC3 (SmokeDash/TeleportDash) basically a Free-aimed short ranged Teleport that drops a small cloud where Ash lands. This will contribute to the loss of Bladestorms insane teleport mobility to give Ash a chance to lock in on enemies I also consider shurikens that hit enemies can be free-casted teleport to and Ash will appear at that nearest or random enemy allowing more Strikes. Each strike will be press (E) like Hysteria and Exalted Blade but Ash/Clones will have a different simpler animation like Zeds Ulti from League with its own twist.

(Yes like a Slash Dash 1.0 make the animation like a spin attack instead?)

Note: These enemies Marked by the clouds are open to Allies allowing them to Share the Bladestorm benefits (I mean why not?)

Casting smoke screen in Bladestorm only becomes a tool to choke enemies for finishers instead of becoming invisibility it is a tool to open the next set of strikes.

Like Hysteria and Exalted Blade this Bladestorm mode only allows Ash to use his Hidden Blades.

This should give ash more options and the same synergy i offered in the OP, free teleports for mobility shuriken for distant enemies and to open and close the gaps smoke screens to mark more enemies etc.

Since this idea changes ashs mechanic for Bladestorm Ash will no longer klll only 18 enemies he will have a chance to kill more enemies and Bosses and enemies like Manics caan be attacked by Bladestorm and struck more then once as long as you have enough energy.

MOBILIZE THE TENNO

tbh its not a bad idea but it wouldnt even feel likevash anymore, just a better melee frame than excalibur and valkyr combined. i like how you suggested it in this post, hqving him go into some mode like excal, just to use the hidden blades will be too much for him. Hidden blades are used for stealth and finishers, an unexpected killing, if he shows them to evryone in that mod, they wouldnt even be hidden anymore. 

i is a good idea, but not for Ash.

Not at all there shouldnt be any arguement about this.

Geoff clearly stated that he will implement these similar concepts to older Frames retroactively.

Slash Dash is uniquely Excals and Atas has it, as wellas Stone Gaze/breath is Chromas spectral scream soo if Warframes share similar ideas it would be bad seeing Loki has a Clone and Saryn has a Clone aswell that she sheds. Atlas has 2 clone Golems he summons soo will this New Bladestorm destroy Ash/Atlas?

If each warframe shares similarities its not bad aslong as they have a difference in its mechanic and functionality making it unique.

At the end of the day DE will stil implement and make ideas this is there game lets embrace these ideas positively and suggest concepts to make it slightly unique.

Wukongs Flying Nimbus is a slow invisibility movement mechanic.

Smoke Dash is just a Blink teleport with a smoke effect which is Faster and shorter range.

Dragons idea is great but if he changes it slightly to being a faster Dash and not a smoke mobility this will make it different from Wukongs.

in retrospect the Smoke Dashs point where Ash lands creates a smoke cloud burst around ash that has a small AoE stunning whoever opening them to Ash for Finisher kills.

im thinking of it too much like wukong's, but as long as he has his own mechnics then it can work, just as you said.

i think i got it, just as invisibility wears off, he disperses smoke?

Hey Koga tell me what you think of this!

Shuriken when u are stationary u can rapid fire it at a low power cost until u reactivate it. if ur not running and activate shuriken he will begin doing this automatically and must be turned off or hold the power buttonso as to not waste power. When u hold the power button he will stop firing and allow you time to aim and nopower cost

Smokescreen- this is fine lingering smoke cloud is cool.

Teleport- when u teleport to a specific target depending on ur range he would leave a smoke cloud by other enemies who happen to be anywhere in his vicinity from point a going to b.

Bladestorm- ash goes into berserk mode and gets boosts to his other abilities. This would be like World on Fire in the sense of using power duration and efficency. You activate bladestorm anywhere and a bunch of clones dash from you to nearby targets hit them once for massive finish damage (like shuriken but stronger) and immediately fade out. As u move around up to 2 clones appear every 8-10 secs and heavily damage a target each. When it is active ash only uses his hidden blades to fight and ur damage scales with the combo multiplier and it doesnt restart as quickly as normal giving u time to find new targets. Shuriken becomes a little stronger with 2 additional shurikens totaling in up to 4. When using the rapid fire mechanic u gain punch through. Shuroken adds to combo meter as well. Smokescreen leaves a smoke cloud that opens up finishers and lasts longer. When invisible he does 3x damage and clones reappear quicker. When teleporting he will do the bladestorm finish on his target and summon clones to do the same to other nearby enemies in a small radius for heavy damage also attacking others on the way leaving only a cloud from where you start and another by your tleport target. Melee in this state ignores shields and armor with a small boost to movement speed.

Edited by (PS4)marcellusg90

Hey Koga tell me what you think of this!

Shuriken when u are stationary u can rapid fire it at a low power cost until u reactivate it. if ur not running and activate shuriken he will begin doing this automatically and must be turned off or hold the power buttonso as to not waste power. When u hold the power button he will stop firing and allow you time to aim and nopower cost

Smokescreen- this is fine lingering smoke cloud is cool.

Teleport- when u teleport to a specific target depending on ur range he would leave a smoke cloud by other enemies who happen to be anywhere in his vicinity from point a going to b.

Bladestorm- ash goes into berserk mode and gets boosts to his other abilities. This would be like World on Fire in the sense of using power duration and efficency. You activate bladestorm anywhere and a bunch of clones dash from you to nearby targets hit them once for massive finish damage (like shuriken but stronger) and immediately fade out. As u move around up to 2 clones appear every 8-10 secs and heavily damage a target each. When it is active ash only uses his hidden blades to fight and ur damage scales with the combo multiplier and it doesnt restart as quickly as normal giving u time to find new targets. Shuriken becomes a little stronger with 2 additional shurikens totaling in up to 4. When using the rapid fire mechanic u gain punch through. Shuroken adds to combo meter as well. Smokescreen leaves a smoke cloud that opens up finishers and lasts longer. When invisible he does 3x damage and clones reappear quicker. When teleporting he will do the bladestorm finish on his target and summon clones to do the same to other nearby enemies in a small radius for heavy damage also attacking others on the way leaving only a cloud from where you start and another by your tleport target. Melee in this state ignores shields and armor with a small boost to movement speed.

cool ideas, but ur suggestion for his bladestorm....well i dunno, ash wouldnt be the same anymore, his BS is his style

but i can imagine smth similiar pretty well for a summoning based warframe concept ^^

I was thinking his hidden blades should be redesigned to look some what like this instead of beign under his wrists like Ezio from Assassins Creed they should appear like the Predators claws above his fists. 

The Bladestorm mode changes his whole mechanic yeah but Bladestorm most likely will be changed in a sense period. DE are already deciding this soo its up to us to help contribute great ideas to influence this into manifestation and I need everyones help.

I dont mind all your ideas but lets not completely steer off the basic concept being a Bladestorm energy drain as Exalted Blade/ Hysteria.

This will make Bladestorm spams to some annoying and OP but can be balanced and we will find this much more effective then the current Bladestorm.

I find Bladestorm a great ability with certain issues being no interaction, bad cameras and ugly animations kinda urk me and make me sometimes not wanna play Ash becaue of this but I love Ash soo much i am determined to create a good environment of ideas from this community and work together instead of fighting all the time. 

4455512-8954979885-__pre.jpg

Now tell Me, does this not Look Sweet?! Who doesnt like a Predator styled Ash in some way?

I was thinking his hidden blades should be redesigned to look some what like this instead of beign under his wrists like Ezio from Assassins Creed they should appear like the Predators claws above his fists. 

The Bladestorm mode changes his whole mechanic yeah but Bladestorm most likely will be changed in a sense period. DE are already deciding this soo its up to us to help contribute great ideas to influence this into manifestation and I need everyones help.

I dont mind all your ideas but lets not completely steer off the basic concept being a Bladestorm energy drain as Exalted Blade/ Hysteria.

This will make Bladestorm spams to some annoying and OP but can be balanced and we will find this much more effective then the current Bladestorm.

I find Bladestorm a great ability with certain issues being no interaction, bad cameras and ugly animations kinda urk me and make me sometimes not wanna play Ash becaue of this but I love Ash soo much i am determined to create a good environment of ideas from this community and work together instead of fighting all the time. 

4455512-8954979885-__pre.jpg

Now tell Me, does this not Look Sweet?! Who doesnt like a Predator styled Ash in some way?

For me ash current blades are more fitting to his assasination theme, cause that predator claws just look more like for ripping ppl apart. But pls made this a skin for ash! that would be cool ^^

That pic is y im always trying to b on planet earth with ash. Bladestorm was gonna b power duration and efficency like world on fire and prism not exalted blade/hysteria which are just eficency i think. If it was just efficency hed b overpowered since his damage would increase with the combo multiplier making it severly op with just efficency.

That pic is y im always trying to b on planet earth with ash. Bladestorm was gonna b power duration and efficency like world on fire and prism not exalted blade/hysteria which are just eficency i think. If it was just efficency hed b overpowered since his damage would increase with the combo multiplier making it severly op with just efficency.

well there would be a significant drain ofcoarse and casting smoke screen would cause it to drain faster since being in smoke screen would cost energy. Casting shuriken aswell would cost energy. Only ability i think should be free is Teleport soo Ash can still be mobile and elusive escaping and entering into combat.

Btw Duration and Efficiency dont work well together Fleeting expertise is negative duration and Transient fortitude will also take away duration if you want to add Power Strength we will lose duration.

I think this will fit him just fine. btw dont you want Ash to be somewhat OP? 

If they are already planning on changing Bladestorm retroactively we have no choice but to contribute to whats being implemented.

Remember Nullifiers can cancel Bladestorm and Energy Eximus also exist in game, the only thing making Bladestorm insanely OP is Arcane Trickery which we now have to Work for to make this enhancement proc but why not? I rather Bladestorm 100's over watching him kill 18 by himself.

For me ash current blades are more fitting to his assasination theme, cause that predator claws just look more like for ripping ppl apart. But pls made this a skin for ash! that would be cool ^^

I think these blades look better cuz the Hidden Blades dont fit this game, its Ezio's concept and Ash doesnt walk around pretending to be a monk or priest to get close and stab you without being detected.

Btw why not make Ashs Bladestorm rip enemies apart? That is exactly what i have always wanted Bladestorm to do is Rip enemies apart xD

ofcoarse these blades will conceal themselves when he doesnt attack they will sheathe like Wolverines and Barakas claws.

Btw Your Fuuma shuriken will be great in Bladestorm.

Picture Ash casting shuriken his clones appear and throw 2 shurikens with Ash.

Thats 6 Fuuma shuriken dude! Freakin awesome, dont you think? xD

Idk im just excited to see what DE do to Him

This is a Constant topic in the Forums.

Some agree he needs a Rework

Some say he is completely fine and dont touch him (Just fix Bladestorm)

The silent cries of fixing only one ability when Realistically he needs a significant fix just like Excalibur and Frost have just recieved.

I will convey each ability and there functions, then I will sugguest My concept with You and what it intends and how it works/benefits Ash's kit.

SHURIKEN

*Ash throws 1/1/2/2 shuriken that seek out enemies, each dealing 100/250/350/500 Slash damage with a 100% status chance.

*Damage is affected by Power Strength.

*The Bleed DoT  35% of the initial damage per tick for a total of 7 ticks over 6 seconds. The bleed damage bypasses armor and shields.

*Should shuriken hit an enemies head, the Bleed DoT will inflict 70% of the initial damage per tick for the same duration

This is actually a potentiall great idea but Falls off when Higher lvls spawn in soo the damage Falls off pretty quickly and becomes obsolete.

My Concept

*Shuriken should track enemies locking on to them and actually seeking them out

*Shuriken could use secondary elemental mods for more damage

*Shuriken Burst

Charged ability was my first concept but someone told me that might not mesh

Heres my solution.

11998548_975430252503522_1482062893_n.jp11995412_975430619170152_2074790979_n.jp

(What Shuriken Burst looks like)^^

Channeling abilities- Channeling Shuriken Ash projects a Radial Shuriken Burst that Deals less damage and Greatly stuns enemies within range Opening them up to Finisher damage to Ash/Allies

why is this necessary? 

Ash's Archtype imo is Stealth/Slash/Finisher damage frame and I intend to Evolve this into CC for Team play

*SMOKE SCREEN

*Ash throws down a smoke bomb that staggers enemies for a short duration with a Radius of 10 meters. Ash becomes untargetable for 2/4/6/8 seconds.

*Duration is affected by Power Duration

*Stagger radius is affected by Power Range.

*Stealth Damage Multipliers are applied to melee attacks (Coulda swore they removed this?) Not sure.

My Concept

*Ash could use a slight duration buff (25/30secs Maxed) this is optional

*Smoke screen leaves a cloud AoE up for casted duration

*Cloud Chokes enemies within its radius opening them to Finishers

*Cloud grants allies Better access to Smoke Shadow (Very Useful) the slight duration buff also benefits allies ;)

*Why is this necessary?

Smoke screens description implies a cloud that blinds enemies i really think this will innovate and apply a new mechanic to how Ash is Played. 

Also makes Smoke Shadow usable in Coop plays granting Ash Team buffs

hanzo-disappearswithninjasmokeanima.gif

*TELEPORT

*Ash teleports to a Target within 20/45/45/60 meters.

*Targeting range is affected by Power Range.

*Can be used to Teleport to enemies, allies, hostages, cryopods ,and mobile defense data terminals

*If the Target is an enemy, it will be staggered and left vulnerable to a Finisher attack.

If the enemy cant be attacked with a Finisher. (do to positioning or enemy type) it will be susceptible to Stealth Damage Multipliers.

*Requires Direct Line of Sight

*Can be used in the Air

My Concept

*Teleporting to enemies Ash drops a Choke Cloud efficiently stunning the Intended Target to ensure a Guaranteed Finisher kill (Everytime)

*Free-aim Teleport with a shorter range say 10/15 meters (Not good with number balance just an estimate)

I like Dash Teleport as (PS4)GR13V4NC3 calls it. Sounds better then Free-aim Teleport

*Small clouds are dropped on Free-aim teleports stunning whoever come in contact

*For balance the Free-aim can also cost more energy along with shorter range

*Optional idea: Phantom Teleport. (Teleport Augment)

Dash Teleport leaves a clone at LKP that attracts and detonates dropping a choke cloud opening enemies to Finishers

*Guns dont affect the Clones from detonating

11995488_975431049170109_1067392650_n.jp <<(Concept idea)

Short Dash teleports shouldnt hurt anybody (ZephyrsxD)

*BLADESTORM

*Ash and 2 holographic clones teleport and attack up to 9/11/13/18 enemies within a 15/20/22/25 meter radius of the selected initial target. Ash can attack a maximum of 17 times , and each attack (Including clone attacks)  inflicts 700/1000/1500/2000  Finisher damage with a 100% Bleed chance

*Damage is affected by Power strength, Steel Charge, and Combo Counter Multipliers.

*All attacks from Ash and his Clones add to Melee combo counter

*The Bleed DoT inflicts 35% of the initial damage per tick for a total of 7 ticks per 6 seconds.

The Bleed damage bypasses armor and shields

*Cast range and attack radius are affected by Power Range

*Upon activating Bladestorm with the initial target in sight, additional targets are immediately selected within range.

All selected targets are marked Red Tint; Ash and his clones will not attack any enemies that lack this marker.

My Concept

*Bladestorm needs an EPIC Animation rework, it gets tiresome watching the same poor animations

(If we are sugguested to watch a cutscene give us something Very Visually appealing Please)

*Camera needs adjustment, It gets in the way and tends to lose Ash/Clones in the process.

I realized watching an ally in Bladestorm is much more appealing then doing it yourself since you can see whats going on.

*Bladestorm would benefit from a Toggle to Cancel and Save allies or help with Crypods etc.

*Optional but this is My bread and butter plus adds synergy to Ash's whole kit.

Casting Bladestorm, Ash/Clones drops Choke Clouds that stun enemies who are Marked by Bladestorm and not under attack by Ash/Clones and Opens them up to Finishers for Allies.

*Bladestorm should benefit from Melee Elemental mods as Exalted Blade since Ash is a Melee Stealth Finisher Frame i figured why not?

*Last concept i wish to implement is more along the visual aspect and emphasizes on Ash's Archtype and Bladestorms damage based emphasis which is Finisher/Slash damage.

I propose Bladestorm should dismember enemies Killed by it.

*Another important factor Bladestorm casted undetected does not get Ash detected and benefits from Stealth damage Multipliers.

Why is this necessary?

IMHO Bladestorm is considered a NUKE but a Slow Boring BAD Nuke by the community.

The effectiveness of Bladestorm is subjective and can truely fall off in Coop since You are Forced to Watch an animation you have NO control over and allies can go down, cryopods can be destroyed, and you can Fail your Mission because of this.

Bladestorm is Slow and Clunky, and for the Longest has been one of the Buggiest abilities in Warframe.

My proposal isnt to give Ash a whole new set of abilities but to Evolve and better compliment his playstyle in Coop and Master in Solo aswell.

Ragnarok.gifClbhZ7.gif

31221012.effect.gif

Watch video in 50 seconds Yoshimitsu does a BS 

New concept for Ash ability inspiration 34 seconds in his Ulti looks like a good Bladestorm

Yet more Inspiration for Bladestorms upcoming rework this is just visual animation ideas along with interactive concepts

Bladestorm is his Ultimate and should feel Ultimate, not just a Panic button.

I hope You all appreciate My hard research and time spent gathering these concepts and influences from Games like Shinobi Ninja Gaiden Hiryu Strider gave me this vision

Thank You Zounderth, Fulcrvm, and my buddy (PS4) GR13V4NC3, and Crackbeard for the advice and ideas

I also wanna thank DragonBlack175 for his support and concepts check his thread and show some love, we wouldnt make this possible without each other. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/525900-the-aspect-of-smoke-full-ash-rework-suggestion/page-3#entry5938777

Hope yall like 

xKogax

thanks a lot for that link ^^

I think these blades look better cuz the Hidden Blades dont fit this game, its Ezio's concept and Ash doesnt walk around pretending to be a monk or priest to get close and stab you without being detected.

Btw why not make Ashs Bladestorm rip enemies apart? That is exactly what i have always wanted Bladestorm to do is Rip enemies apart xD

ofcoarse these blades will conceal themselves when he doesnt attack they will sheathe like Wolverines and Barakas claws.

Btw Your Fuuma shuriken will be great in Bladestorm.

Picture Ash casting shuriken his clones appear and throw 2 shurikens with Ash.

Thats 6 Fuuma shuriken dude! Freakin awesome, dont you think? xD

Idk im just excited to see what DE do to Him

hmm i got an idea...ill take that concept and add it, dunno how long i need ^^

btw grats to 1000+ views Koga ftw! ^^

thanks a lot for that link ^^

hmm i got an idea...ill take that concept and add it, dunno how long i need ^^

btw grats to 1000+ views Koga ftw! ^^

Ikr People Secretly LOVE my insanely Ash Fanboy concepts they just dont wanna admit it or get caught replying anything positive cuz there Loki friends might discredit them and call them Fanboys xD

Im not just an Ash Fan Im a Warframe fan and I love all Frames i dont see there a problem with enjoying this game and it making Me or anyone here happy.

After all we do play this game to have fun and enjoy ourselves right? Never seen someone play a Game to be mad all the time xD

Edited by xLordKogax