Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Anime Made You Watch More?

Arcane_Intelligence

Chobits.

Underneath the silliness, a surprisingly mature and thoughtful exploration of a serious social issue.

Walking, talking personal computers equipped for all the minor and major needs a person might have. Yes, even those. Tireless, unflinchingly loyal companions that are yours to treat as you see fit. Probably.

Pokemon as a kid, of course

Besides that obvious one, it was actually Baka and Test. While it's not my usual genre when it comes to shows, it was rather humorous in how it pretty much made fun of itself and the genre as a whole. Plus, I'm a fan of really dumb things. Overall though, it was just really entertaining, and I think it handled some of the more serious moments really well.

That, Legendz, and Cromartie High School are the only ones I watched for any length of time. If that doesn't give a sense of what I meant by liking dumb things, I don't know what will.

Maybe one day I'll actually finish one of them and/or start up with some of the others I've meant to look into.

Chobits.

Underneath the silliness, a surprisingly mature and thoughtful exploration of a serious social issue.

Walking, talking personal computers equipped for all the minor and major needs a person might have. Yes, even those. Tireless, unflinchingly loyal companions that are yours to treat as you see fit. Probably.

holy F*** yes i remmber that show now, i loved it so mch T__T