Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yet Another Multishot Piece Of Mind.

Fullmetal_Underpants

Point form because i seriously don't see a better way of putting any of this.

1~ If multishot is changed in a way that consumes extra ammunition when the weapon's fired and produces extra shots, that becomes a redundant stat alongside fire rate... quite literally having the same effective function.

2~ If said change is made, inefficient weapons will be even more inefficient, while efficient weapons will be the only usable choice for players, instead of "fixing" a "problem" more are created in the form of everybody just changing to the next best thing.

3~ The twin grakatas would have an effective fire rate of 179.2 while only using lethal torrent for fire rate.

4~ Who thought this would be a good idea or beneficial to the game in any way whatsoever? congratulations on causing a community panic attack.

5~ Ammo mutation would become a mandatory mod on every single weapon.

6~ Development team is trying to work on too many things at once and is scaring entire portion of playerbase that keeps up with news.

7~ In order to make a change like this, one would have to change enemy power growth from exponential curve to linear.

8~ If you can't balance the weapons with stat tweaks now, what makes you think we have any confidence that you will re-do every single weapon in the game in one go after removing a good mechanic from damage?

9~ Might as well just damage 3.0

10~ Not sure how much more disappointment i can take before i stop funneling money into this game that i SHOULD be spending elsewhere. i'm beginning to feel scammed.

Point 4 pretty much says it all. I mean look at the forums and ingame chat.

Keep in mind, that the problem was, that multishot mods were "required mods". By nerfing them like this, you only create even more required mods, like ammo conversion instead of opening up a new slot.

DE, like, srsly.