Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multishot And De Logic.

Necr0Ra1se

Really now? What exactly do you call Parkour 2.0 then? Once again, players being ungrateful and not thanking DE for any of the good changes that they have actually implemented.

Warframe is still technically a beta and things are constantly changing. Old systems that had originally sufficed may now need a second look as they become outdated (multishot, etc.).

If you read my post you would understand that i am "bashing" not about multishot changes but how DE decides what is bug and what is a feature by the way about quality:

Quest are the same mission without any variety and any changes to them.

There is nothing to do than grind.

Synthes, daggers don't have personalization.

Abandoned content(relays, dark sectors etc)

Kubrows (and maybe upcoming cats) are pretty useless compare to sentinels.

Weapon cloning( harpak=paracyst, synapse=amprex etc)

Damage 2.0 and enemy scalling.

And this is not a whole list of problems that you can read on the forum. Parkour 2.0 is good becouse it don't have any conection to farming and rng.

Knowing like DE is working i don't think that upcoming Multishot changes will help to make our builds more varied...I have a fealing that they want by nerfing multishot increase grind even more.

multishot nerf = Nerf all weapon = more hard game = I enjoy the decision

Add random Elemental damage to enemie after lvl 50 PLS

I can't be sure of the sarcasm this statement seems to be, so on the off-chance that this is serious; I would like to point out that the Extinguished Dragon key exists if you feel you need a personal handicap as do the other Dragon keys. Players wishing more challenge should probably give those little things a try, at the very least, the vault seekers in derelict maps will love you.