Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seriously De You Have An Upset Tenno Here, Fix The Bugs And By Fix Don't Just Shift Them Elsewhere.

(XBOX)Darth Killzn

Now t3 Sab has massive issues with sprag and her wife. 2/3 runs I had to quit because of being stuck on the other side of the portal.

#1. Killed both sprag and Her wife, not a key drop. Period.

#2 success.

#3 killed sprags wife and sprag goes invulnerable. Just like how you guys screwed up with lt lech krill.

This is seriously irritating, I have proof on my upload if you think I'm kidding. I honestly don't care that there are some bugs but when all my bug posts get ignored, and this happens 2/3 runs you begin to lose me for lack of entertainment. I enjoy this game but the lack of support for these bugs is ridiculous. If you read my profile U can see Im a strong supporter of DE. Well considering how I've been treated by the forum admins and not to mention ignored by everyone but DE matt and Danielle, I'm beginning to feel the opposite of how I used to.

• 4 weeks later...

have this issue often.

its not so much network but internet lag.

few things i can offer to help is when killing her dont kill when either are in air or spam all abilities. sometimes game freaks out and key falls through world.

if playing with friends same thing make sure internet is running decent. some warnings to notice if doors take a few seconds long to open or loading into game is taking longer than normal be prepared for lag spike.

what also can help is doing hard reset on console which clears the cache of old unneeded files. that helps alot for me