The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey De ! I Just Want To Hug My Tenno, Can We Make This A Thing ?

Hekatonkheire

Well lately there's been an uproar about update 8, but I've got something different to talk about today ! (I'm sure I'll get back to my moaning later)

Anyway, I was wandering around Chinatown on the weekend and found an anime shop (right word ?) they sell all the PVC/Vinyl figures, there were a few evas around (Which Warframes remind me of ) Anyway, I then thought how cool it would be to have an 8 inch tall Excalibur on my desk with the same colour configuration that I use.

So my question to you Community/DE

Would this be a viable thing ?

We would have a few avenues I guess. Rather than setting up shop a Kickstarter might be a better Idea for guaranteed numbers so DE isn't left with a small army of unsold Warframes at their HQ.

An issue I can see is Custom Colouring might not be viable. As each person has their own Scheme they use and would want on their Frame figure.

I personally wouldn't want one that could be posed, I'd rather just one solid piece. 

Also I would actually prefer a Grineer one. 

So what are peoples thoughts on this ?

Edited by Karetchi

All the grineer army pls, i really wanto have a grineer collection on my desk, and a few Warframes maybe, I like that much just a few, cuz it will be too damn expensive to get from where I live, but anyways, if this is somewhere in time a reality, i would try to have all of the grineer

PD: SHADE PLUSHIE !!111!1!