Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For This Game

Parashjin

I dont know where to put this topic, so i just post it here.

After criticising the game over and over again, i decided to give other games a go...

And after playing all some of these games i realized, this game is the best thing that ever happened to me.

So i want to apologize for all rude things i said, tho i would lie if id say im not afraid of the changes you are currently making, but im sure you will do the right thing de.

So i wanted to thank you for this great game.

Thank you <3

Leave your thank you comments here - now! ;D

+1 OP, some people are too tied in this forum and forget the outside world of F2P. Dominated by DotA/TF2 as it is Warframe still stands firm on its own with high consistency of playerbase and increasing, that is obviously DE's doing.

To me, that award goes to Killing Floor 1.

Never got bored of it.

Played 2? Was free a while ago for trial, lacks a lot of content IMO and most of the servers were this cavey map which really sucked :/

Also doesn't have easy mode for newer players (had some friends totally new to KF and yeah, didn't go too well)

Played 2? Was free a while ago for trial, lacks a lot of content IMO and most of the servers were this cavey map which really sucked :/

Also doesn't have easy mode for newer players (had some friends totally new to KF and yeah, didn't go too well)

I played it when it was released for Early Access, I love it. 

True it's lacking in content, but in all honesty, the original release of the retail game was just as lacking.