The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Darkside Collective

Valafor

1. What is the name of your clan?
    Black King Bar
2. What is the tier of your clan?
    Ghost
3. How many members are in the clan?
4. How many of these members have been online in the past thirty (30) days?
5. Who is/are the warlord(s) of the clan?

XenonFX
   CoreFX

6. Are there any officers of your clan? Who are they and what do they do?

NO
7. Roughly, around what time was your clan founded? Just the month and the year will do.

December 2015,I think

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. Our clan  is called Noobs of the Round Table
2. We are a Ghost Clan (thinking about moving up to shadow)
3. We have 10 members (will be 16 if we move up to shadow)
4. 8 of our current members have been online within the past 30 days
5. The warlords are myself, Skully938, Aattoman & MaxamusX58
6. We have one officer, he hasnt got any special roles as he wanted a higher rank in the clan than sage & we already had enough warlords & a general.
7. Our clan was founded when we all started playing the game, roughly 2 1/2 years ago (February 2013)

Edited by Star_K1ller

• 2 weeks later...

1. What is the name of your clan? the Seven Shadows
2. What is the tier of your clan? Shadow
3. How many members are in the clan? 11 (7 friends(all warlords) and 4 random players who needed a clan(generals)) i am willing to accept anyone in the clan, the only things we don't have research wise is the specter armies built in the orokin lab, and two things from the chem lab.
4. How many of these members have been online in the past thirty (30) days? 11 of 11
5. Who is/are the warlord(s) of the clan? I'm the original, there are 6 other warlords
6. Are there any officers of your clan? not realy, any new players that i recruit get automatically  put to general if i have not spoken to them via physical speech or Skype/discord/in game voice chat/steam voice call, if i do speak to the vocally they get sent to warlord, for teamwork and trust reasons.
7. Roughly, around what time was your clan founded? Just the month and the year will do. mid January-February, 2016

I am always online and willing to help out with anything or anyone, i have been looking for a alliance for quite some time now, and would really like to join this one, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to read this and i hope you allow me and my clan mates to join up with you guys. thnks again

Edited by Shadow_7

• 3 weeks later...

1. CzechStalkers
2. Storm
3. 11 but we´re working on it :)
4. All of them
5. Me (LoveMisha) and Synchlor
6. We don´t have any officers, we have 2 Warlords and 1 General and we´re taking care of our clans economy and community
7. Only 1 month, but we´re a fast growing clan with people who can speak english and are smart enough to help almost everyone in this game

Why should you add us to your Alliance? We are a really fast growing clan, we´re working on laboratory research to have everything unlocked for our members as fast as we can and we like to help everyone in need. We´d love to join your alliance and find new members for our clan. Thanks for considering adding our clan to The DarkSide Collective, thank you in advance :)

Edited by LoveMisha

• 2 weeks later...

1. What is the name of your clan? Canadian Army of Ninjas
2. What is the tier of your clan? storm
3. How many members are in the clan? 99
4. How many of these members have been online in the past thirty (30) days? 67
5. Who is/are the warlord(s) of the clan? Lord_Impaler
6. Are there any officers of your clan? Who are they and what do they do? none at the moment. if they are needed i can assign some ?
7. Roughly, around what time was your clan founded? Just the month and the year will do. i honestly done know, and i am not sure if i can find that information. but i will look and edit back in here if i find it. long long time ago is all i can say :)