Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Graphic Logo Help Request

Deshiel

Update: Wow that was quick... Thanks for your help mah friend.

request completed

Hello, my friend asked me to turn his drawing into a logo in png format that he can slap whereever he wants to, but I have a realy hard time figuring it out on my own.

he snaped a pic of a drawing he did, but he asked me to give the logo round and perfect propotions.

What I need

I want you to extract the logo from the picute and then remake it as a png logo without background.

I need the edges and lines to be as sharp and straight as possible. Without any dents from cutting and etc.

https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t34.0-12/12000115_1026323917401136_1009813830_n.jpg?oh=29eb9abdfdeafd0ada7d188fc9f28885&oe=55F2141F

What I offer:

a steam key for this game.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/367350

WARNING: I will only reward the guy that completes the request 100% first and before anyone else. The rest of you will who were willing to help will be forever remembered for your willingness to help me out.

Edited by Deshiel

lzXssva.png

Like this?

Or did you mean for the geometry to be precise? If so, what kind of proportions did you intend for the heart- do you want it to fit into an equilateral triangle? or into a square? because right now, your sketch is somewhere in between...

Edited by JackBeloved

lzXssva.png

Like this?

Or did you mean for the geometry to be precise? If so, what kind of proportions did you intend for the heart- do you want it to fit into an equilateral triangle? or into a square? because right now, your sketch is somewhere in between...

You know what. This is even better than the one I got. Do you want the steam code?