Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rushing Blueprints With Credits.

thedrag0n22

Now first I would like to say I don't know is this is the right place to post this, if it is the wrong place I am sorry, also this is my opinion any replys such as "haha you're stupid" will not be respected by me in the slightest

I was thinking...do you think there should be an option to rush blueprints with credits? maybe to balance it have the price to rush be the price to buy the bp and to build added together? for example the hek credit rush price would be 50,000 I know its a ton of credits but it would be nice to have some kind of alternative don't you think?

thank you for your time.

Edited by thedrag0n22

This is a good idea but the price should be lower as i doubt you would be able to assume 50,000 credits before your item is done or nearly done. About 15,00 sound good because thats the manufacturing cost of most objects and it would still be difficult to assume due to that fact.

as nice as it sounds im going to say no. the wait makes it more exciting when the wait is over, the entire time you're waiting you're ideally getting hyped and the timer goes down. i think this timed hyping is better then allowing for credit rush. it prevents it from being just another weapon to level and forces people to make better choices that they would enjoy in the long-run.

as nice as it sounds im going to say no. the wait makes it more exciting when the wait is over, the entire time you're waiting you're ideally getting hyped and the timer goes down. i think this timed hyping is better then allowing for credit rush. it prevents it from being just another weapon to level and forces people to make better choices that they would enjoy in the long-run.

I can see the argument here, but when I wait 12hours or more and then find out I do not like the item, it makes the bad item that much worse because I had higher hopes for it.

I can see the argument here, but when I wait 12hours or more and then find out I do not like the item, it makes the bad item that much worse because I had higher hopes for it.

Well, there are youtube and the forum to ask. You're likely to run into someone with said weapons in the game. You can ask them.

Moreover, even bad weapon isn't a waste. You can get mastery out of it and then sell it.